Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 99 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 99 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 5 (no red)
Target score: 40,000
Board layout: 8 tile by 8 tile square.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Not very many moves, and the statues at the top can be hard to hit if you remove all the cages.
Level Requirements: To complete level 99 you have to destroy all the statues (8). The statues in the corners need one hit to destroy, and the statues in the middle need two.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 99
Level 99 isn’t the hardest level in the game, but it can test your nerves. It’s similar to level 40 in that you have to get rid of the statues in the middle, but the cages and the low number of moves make it a lot harder. The cages aren’t your biggest problem though they just get in your way.
The biggest problem is getting peppers to grow fast enough to remove the statues in the middle. You do need to clear some of the cages to make space, but if you don’t explode some peppers in the middle you will never finish the level. This means that in the beginning you have to choose from a small number of options, and try to make every match productive.
The statues on the outside may seem important, but they only take one hit to remove. They can actually be picked up more easily later when the board is open as this allows for action to happen. At the same time if you get a chance to fire a shockwave at them go ahead and do it since this will also grow peppers which helps out in other ways.
Level 99 is in a category of levels that are tricky because the number of moves is pretty close to the minimum number you need to complete the goals. Obviously as the game progresses it is supposed to get harder, and you will run into several more levels like this as you go. The thing to remember is that each of these levels can be completed by using all the skills you have developed thus far. If at first you don’t succeed just keep trying to rid of those statues in the middle, and we promise that you will complete all the requirements.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 99 are as follows:
- The statues in the middle are your biggest obstacle so focus on clearing those out right away.
- The statues in the corner are also important but only go after those in situations where you will also get other things to happen on the board. Hit them with shockwaves when you can because this will also help with growing peppers and clearing space.
- Clearing some of the cages will make room, but otherwise the cages can actually help you get your hits on the outside statues.
- Once the middle of the board is clear things will change completely. At this point make sure to study the board to find the best possible match.
- Pepper panics are useful and you will probably need at least one to finish the level.
- Look for large peppers that are still trapped in cages after a panic that you can use to create more action right away.
- Take your time and find the most productive matches that will speed up growing peppers in order to explode them.
- If you have a few less than stellar tries at this level don’t give up. Making good decisions when the conditions are right will get you past it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 99 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 99:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 99 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 99 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.