Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 97 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 97 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 45
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 80,000
Board layout: Three different sections that are unconnected.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Often it doesn’t seem like there are enough blue or green peppers on the board to complete the level.
Level Requirements: Destroy all the statues (23) – All of the statues start out extremely damaged and take one hit to destroy.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 97
Level 97 can be a really frustrating level and one that requires more than just a blow everything up attitude to complete. The main objective throughout the level is to clear the ice in the two outer sections. This is much easier said than done, and at times can make the level seem impossible. In our opinion this level is up there amongst the hardest to complete consistently, and this is due in large part to the technical way you have to play it.
In the beginning it is imperative to explode one green and one blue pepper. Level 97 can be completed without doing this, but if you go that direction you will have to rely on luck to get really good drops. The problem with exploding these colors is that there aren’t usually that many of them on the board so you will have to move things around and try to avoid pepper panics with other colors. Clearing the top row of statues is fine to open up room, but always look for chances to grow blue and green as a priority.
After each match you will have to pay attention to how things fall into place. It is easy to start pepper panics with the red peppers but this usually doesn’t help you in completing your goals. Based on the board you will have to work around things and find ways to explode green and blue peppers. There are also times when starting a panic might make sense if you don’t have any progress that will be wiped out. This will get rid of stage 5 peppers that are in your way and may drop peppers you need onto the board.
While this level is difficult you can learn a lot of skills that will help you in later levels. As mentioned there is really no way to complete it with pure luck so leaning how to study the peppers and find the best match is necessary. In the levels past 130 these levels become a lot more common so if you’re stuck here now use it as a learning experience. Remember nothing matters more than clearing the ice in the two outer sections, and you will have to think about each match in order to do this.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 97 are as follows:
- Grow green or blue peppers to explode them based on what’s available.
- Clearing the top row of statues to open up room is helpful, but growing blue and green is the priority.
- If you have blue or green peppers grown past stage one on the board avoid pepper panics until you get them to explode.
- If you can’t match blue or green due to lack of peppers of that color look for shockwave matches and grow them that way.
- Sometimes if you see a panic is going to start anyways and you don’t have progress on the blue and green peppers it is best to start it to get new peppers to drop onto the board.
- Don’t worry too much about the statues in the bottom corner other than to clear the ice in that section.
- Think about each move individually. Depending on the board you will have to apply a variety of different strategies to clear out the ice and complete the level.
- Don’t start random pepper panics with the hopes of getting lucky. Especially with the red peppers these are usually not helpful and just waste moves.
- If you send some shockwaves and clear part of the ice manually watch how peppers fall into those spaces. There are also times when you might want to grow the pepper one stage so you know that it will be cleared in the next pepper panic.
- Ideally getting red peppers to drop into spaces that are next to the statues will make it easier to complete the level as there always seems to be many more red peppers than any other color.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 97 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 97 with 3 stars:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 97 click here, and click here. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there so that you can find out right away when we release new videos.
Please take a moment to like us on Facebook. The likes help us out and make it so you can see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 97 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.