Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 96 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 96 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 26
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 40,000
Board layout: 8 tile by 7 tile rectangle with a 6 tile row on the top.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: With 5 colors of peppers on the board you have to plan out your matches.
Level Requirements: To complete level 96 you have to destroy the statues (10).
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 96
In comparison to the other levels in Pepper Panic Saga Episode 7 level 96 isn’t that bad. That isn’t saying much though since episode 7 may be the hardest chapter in the game overall. Level 96 can be tough on some attempts, but there are definitely some things you can do to get through it without too much hassle.
The thing that makes this level hard is the fact that there are 5 colors of peppers on the board. This limits your options and means that you have to plan your matches carefully. The cages can get in the way, but they can also help you out later in the level so you don’t really need to worry about them that much. Instead make smart matches up top and try to pick combinations that will lead to other matches.
Shockwave matches can be rare on this level and you should make them whenever you get the chance. If you can’t find any try to make matches that will set them up, and look for 3 pepper matches that will match two colors at the same time. Pay attention to which colors are trapped in the cages closest to the statues, and grow these colors in situations where you don’t have any other productive matches.
Work towards the bottom as often as possible, and look for opportunities to damage the statues. If you plan out your matches in this way you should be able to complete the level within a few attempts.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 96 are as follows:
- Focus on shockwave matches if they are available.
- Try to make matches that will lead to other matches later.
- With 5 colors of peppers on the board you options will be restricted so always take your time to plan things out.
- Don’t worry too much about clearing the cages, but pay attention to which colors are trapped next to the statues.
- Grow the trapped colors if you don’t have any other productive matches.
- Work your way down the board and look for chances to damage the statues directly.
- Use the cages to damage the statues late in the level, and plan your final matches to finish them off.
- Take your time to find the best matches, and you will complete level 96 before you know it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 96 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 96:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 96 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 96 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.