Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 94 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 94 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 18
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 65,000
Board layout: Five separate small areas that are unconnected.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The first problem is clearing the ice, and then hitting the statues can be very difficult.
Level Requirements: Destroy all the statues (9)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 94
Level 94 in Pepper Panic Saga can seem like a puzzle at first. The statues are by themselves at the bottom and ice blocks you from being able to damage them. It is similar to level 85 in that you have to open up the board in order to complete your goals but a little more difficult to do. You need to free the purple peppers from the ice as fast as possible so that you will have enough moves left to get to the statues and destroy them.
To free the purple peppers make 4 pepper matches and “L” and “T’ shaped matches to send shockwaves to the left. Be careful not to shoot a free purple pepper with a shockwave from a 4 pepper match as this will clear it from the board. Shockwaves from the “T” and “L” matches will be good because they will grow your purple pepper. As soon as you free 3 purple peppers match them. Growing these peppers are the only way to open up the board and ultimately completing the level.
Once you explode a purple you will open the board by destroying the ice. At this point the choices you make will mean the difference between finishing or failing. The board will not always set up right, but you won’t often get completely lucky either. Ideally you want to create shockwave matches in the lower left-hand board that will directly hit the statues, and should always look there first. Destroying statues on the top row will allow peppers to fall into that area and this will help you destroy the statues by exploding them.
The small spaces require some thinking to find ways to set up big matches. Take your time and try to set these up at all times. The number of moves will be working against you so don’t overly complicate things. As mentioned there will be times when things aren’t set up right and you won’t be able to complete the level, but that is just the nature of levels that have such small boards. Hang in there, make the most out of your opportunities, and cross your fingers that the pepper gods will smile on you.
Since this level can be frustrating we’ve added an extra video with commentary to walk you through our tips. You can view that video by clicking here.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 94 are as follows:
- Free the purple peppers to left using shockwave matches as fast as you can.
- Be careful not to shoot the freed purple peppers with a shockwave from a 4 pepper match and clear them.
- Shoot the free purples with “T” and “L” shockwaves to grow them.
- Switch your focus and match purple peppers as soon as you can.
- If the board shuffles pay attention to where the purple peppers go and match them right away if you can.
- Once the board is open try to shoot shockwaves at the statues on the top row to allow peppers to fall into that space.
- If you have peppers next to the statues try to explode that color as each statue only takes one hit to destroy, and you will usually finish the level this way.
- Hang in there and don’t let the times when things don’t set up right trouble you. If you make good choices you will eventually get the conditions you need to finish Level 94 and be on your way.
- Check out our Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Guide for a video with commentary to see these tips in action.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 94 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above (and a little pepper help) to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 94:
To watch another video of level 94 where we didn’t get quite so lucky in the beginning click here.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 94 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.