Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 92 with Tips
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga Level 92 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 15
Colors of peppers in play: 6
Target score: 15,000
Board layout: Full size rectangle
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: The cages and the fact that all the colors are on the board make it difficult to grow peppers. The low number of moves and the cat also add to the frustration.
Level Requirements: To complete level 92 you have to start one pepper panic.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 92
This level is one that a lot of players have asked us about. It can seem pretty nasty, especially when you first play it since you still aren’t very familiar with cages yet. Overall though it’s not that bad, and while you won’t be able to complete it every single time, you will be able to get past it by following our tips.
That being said there are a number of factors working against you in this level which include:
- The low number of moves
- The cages blocking the space
- Mister Claws
- All six colors of peppers are in play
To combat these you will have to work opposite the cat as much as possible while clearing space fast. At the same time if you see 4 or 5 pepper matches that are directly in Mister Claws’ path you should probably go ahead and make them anyways. So work opposite the cat unless there are really productive matches where he is.
If you don’t clear out space it won’t be possible to create enough action on the board. The cages in the middle absolutely have to go, and you should try to get rid of those first. Again try to stay away from the cat, but don’t forget to look at the whole board after each move to make sure you aren’t missing out on big matches.
The cages on the outside aren’t nearly as important so don’t worry too much about those. Instead once you have the middle open start trying to grow peppers to start your first chain reaction.
Not all chain reactions will turn into pepper panics since there are so many colors sitting on the board. They will grow more peppers though, and they will get things moving around. If you are able to clear things out, avoid the cat, and then make good choices at the end you will be able to complete your order.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 92 are as follows:
- Always look over the entire board before making a match.
- 4 or 5 pepper matches that clear out cages are not just important – they may be necessary to complete the level.
- Clear out the cages in the middle and work around Mister Claws as much as possible.
- If you see big matches that will clear cages in his path in most cases you still should make them. Only pass on these if there are better matches elsewhere on the board.
- You have a lot of factors working against you on this level so make sure you take your time.
- The cages on the outside aren’t that important so don’t waste moves clearing them.
- When you have the middle opened up grow peppers as fast as you can to start chain reactions.
- Again, take time to look over the entire board to find matches that will create the most action. Eventually you will get a good chain reaction that will turn into your required pepper panic to complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 92 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 92 with a three star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 92 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there. If you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would also appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 92 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as possible.