Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 91 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 91 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 50,000
Board layout: Full size rectangle with holes on the outside.
Obstructions: Ice and cages
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Board is tight while the ice and cages are intact.
Level Requirements: To complete level 91 you have to complete the following orders:
- Collect 60 red peppers
- Collect 50 yellow peppers
- Collect 40 blue peppers
- Collect 30 orange peppers
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 91
Due to the layout and the large amount of orders required Pepper Panic Saga level 91 can be impossible on some attempts. We just went back to play it four times before writing this guide, and didn’t even come close on the first 3. Based on the way the peppers were arranged we spent most of our time making the only matches that were available which were all pretty meaningless. On the fourth try however we cleared out the entire bottom half of the board, and competed all the orders with 12 moves left over. The moral of the story is – you might need some help from the way things are set up.
The strategy to complete level 91 is probably exactly what you think it is. You need to clear out the bottom so that you can create enough action to pick up your orders. The bottleneck above the cages makes this extremely tough on some tries which means you will have to be persistent.
In the beginning look for matches that will clear out a cage and ones that will send shockwaves in that direction. If those aren’t there look for 4 or 5 peppers matches anywhere on the board to stir things up and grow peppers. Keep in mind that there is no purple order so avoid making too many matches with purple peppers unless they are in your way. Work your way down and open things up, and start trying to make a pepper panic.
Making good choices with your limited options will help out a lot, and will make it possible to complete the level on tries where you have a good set up. If you have a couple bad attempts in a row don’t let it frustrate you, just load up the level again and move on.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 91 are as follows:
- The shape of the board really limits your options so your goal in the beginning is to open things up.
- Look for matches that will clear out cages, and ones that will send shockwaves in that direction.
- If you can’t remove cages directly look for 4 and 5 pepper matches anywhere on the board to change things up.
- Creating action and space is more important than collecting the orders in the beginning because you can’t possibly pick up enough peppers to complete the level by making matches alone.
- As things open up take extra time to find the most productive matches, and start to look for chances to create pepper panics.
- Keep in mind that there is no purple order so avoid matching purple peppers unless they are in your way.
- Remember that the orders are just for collecting peppers so you only have to match them rather than exploding them.
- At the end plan out your final moves to match your remaining peppers for the orders to complete the level and move on.
- This level won’t be possible on some attempts so don’t let a few bad tries frustrate you. Keep on trying using these tips and you will be done before too long.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 91 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 91 with a 2 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 91 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 91 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.