Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 90 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 90 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 95,000
Board layout: Large rectangle that gets narrower at the top.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: It can be hard to work around the cat and get to the statues before you run out of moves.
Level Requirements: To complete level 90 you have to destroy all the statues (6).
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 90
This level can be tricky on some attempts, but the strategy is very straightforward. The two main obstacles are Mister Claws and the low number of moves which means you have to grow peppers quickly while avoiding him.
The statues are all blocked by ice so you will have to explode the trapped colors, but also look for big shockwave matches that will damage them directly. In all the times we’ve played this level we have had the most success when we were able to make these types of matches. “T” and “L” shaped matches are really essential because these get more peppers growing and set things up for creating more action on the next move.
Since the statues are at the bottom it isn’t very difficult to remove them if you can start chain reactions. After some of the ice is cleared out focus on making big matches and watch as the statues disappear. If you get to the last couple of moves with one or two statues left take extra time to plan things out and you should be able to destroy them.
The times when this level seems tricky are usually when the set up isn’t very good, or you are not taking enough time to find big matches or set them up. If you can get some shockwaves moving around and start a few chain reactions by growing whichever color has more large peppers on the board you will eventually complete the level.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 90 are as follows:
- Focus on making shockwave matches, especially in “T” and “L” shapes. These will send shockwaves towards the ice and statues, and will grow peppers in the process.
- If you don’t have any big matches work on setting them up.
- Avoid the cat but don’t worry about him too much. Making shockwaves is the most important thing whether he takes the grown pepper afterwards or not.
- Once the bottom starts to clear take extra time to plan things out, and make sure you find the match that will create the most damage.
- This level can seem frustrating if the peppers aren’t arranged right, but don’t get discouraged. Keep making big matches and you will eventually be able to destroy the statues and complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 90 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 90 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 90 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of the page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your own Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 90 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as fast as possible.