Guide for Pepper Panic Saga level 83 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 83 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 15
Colors of peppers in play: 4 (no orange or purple)
Target score: 30,000
Board layout: Confined 4 tile x 4 tile square with outer ring and rows with statues
Obstructions: Ice and holes between the main board and outer ring
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Low number of moves and placement of statues make this level difficult. The ice blocks the statues at the start of the level.
Level Requirements: Destroy the statues (6)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga level 83
The first time we played level 83 we must have gotten lucky because it didn’t make much of an impression. When a lot of people started asking us about it and we went back to play it again we realized that this is a difficult level. The low number of moves is a big problem as it always seems like you run out as soon as you get things going. The small board and ice don’t help, and make it so no matter how well you play there will be times when you won’t be able to complete it.
To complete level 83 you have to clear the ice in order to get to the statues. You have to do this as fast as possible so that you’ll have moves left to destroy them. Big matches are important, and shockwaves are the fastest way to get things moving. “T” and “L” shaped matches are the best because they will grow all the peppers in both directions with their shockwaves, but 4 pepper matches are effective as well.
When you make matches always try to make them productive. You have 6 statues that you have to destroy that are all completely intact. You have to hit each of them three times to get rid of them so every move counts. We’ve found that trying to get tricky and grow peppers that are sitting next to statues usually takes up too many moves. Once the ice is gone creating action is more important that being technical. It’s great when you have a good set-up and are able get a lot of peppers next to the statues to explode, but remember things move around a lot on the small board. The peppers don’t always stay in place so don’t married to one particular color and run out of moves trying to start that pepper panic.
We know this level can leave you scratching your head at times so we added an initial walkthrough guide to help. In the Level 83 Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Guide we have an added video with an audio track to explain the decisions we make. You can view the walkthrough guide by clicking here.
The tips for level 83 are as follows:
- In the beginning check which colors are trapped in the ice.
- If you can make a shockwave match at any time in the middle of the board that will damage the ice or statues make it immediately.
- If there aren’t any shockwave matches try to grow one of the colors that is trapped in the ice.
- After every move check the board to see if a new opportunity to make a shockwave is there.
- When the ice is gone if there aren’t big matches available work on making a pepper panic as fast as you can.
- Don’t focus exclusively on a color of pepper just because there are a lot of them sitting next to statues. While this is great if you can start a panic that will immediately do damage to the statues, it’s not worth running out of moves to trying to do it.
- Start a panic with the color you can do it with the fastest instead.
- Watch for 3 pepper matches that will combine and create an explosion directly next to a statue.
- Don’t forget about the outer ring. Your focus should be on the middle of the board, but sometimes there are good matches on the outside that will help you complete your goals.
- Keep trying all the way down to your last move. When things start out slow it can be discouraging, but a lot can happen right at the end with a good pepper panic.
- For more tips and to watch a video where we talk you through our decision-making process check out the Level 83 Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Guide.
Pepper Panic Saga level 83 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 83:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 83 click here. While you’re there be sure to take an extra moment to subscribe to our channel, and if you found the video helpful we would appreciate it if you would click the like button below it.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 83 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.