Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 81 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 81 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 15
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 20,000
Board layout: Two 3 tile by 6 tile boards that are connected by smaller spaces between holes.
Obstructions: Ice and holes in the board.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: Low number of moves and Mister Claws can make it hard to explode the required peppers.
Level Requirements: To complete level 81 you have to explode 3 red and yellow peppers, and 2 purple and green peppers.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 81
Level 81 can hold players up for some attempts, but overall the strategy is pretty simple. The main problems you have are the cat and the fact that the two areas you can make matches in are blocked by ice in the beginning.
To complete level 81 make big matches in the top primarily with red or yellow peppers. If Mister Claws starts out up there work around him as best as you can, but either way you should have enough moves to get something started before he gets back. By exploding two red or two yellow peppers you will open things up, and you should be able to explode the peppers for the remaining orders without having to worry about him.
That said take your time to make sure you find the best matches. You don’t necessarily need to start a pepper panic, but this can help out to change things up. Don’t spend a lot of time trying to grow colors to start a chain reaction if you don’t need them for your orders though. Instead look for quick ways to get the colors you need to explode.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 81 are as follows:
- Watch the cat’s-paw to see which way he is going in the beginning. Work around him the best you can.
- Start growing red and/or yellow peppers as the priority so that you can make a couple of explosions to clear out the middle.
- Making matches in the bottom section before the ice is gone isn’t very helpful since no new peppers will be able to drop into that area.
- Pepper panics can clear out space but you don’t need to start them to finish level 81.
- After you clear the ice so that peppers can drop take extra time to pick your matches.
- Pay attention to the cat so that he won’t sneak up on you and remove large peppers that you are getting ready to explode.
- Look for the quickest ways to explode the peppers you need for your final orders to complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 81 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 81 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 81 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take a second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the “Like us on Facebook” button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed. If you have any questions or comments about Pepper Panic Saga level 81 leave them below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.