Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 79 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 79 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 20,000
Board layout: 4 tile by 8 tile rectangle with the bottom half covered in ice.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Very small area to work in at the beginning.
Level Requirements: To complete level 79 you have to start one pepper panic.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 79
The biggest obstacle with level 79 is the small space. In the beginning you won’t have too many options, and this can make the level unbeatable on some attempts. However, by making good matches while getting some help from the peppers you can beat it fairly easily.
You need to remove some ice to make some space if you want to start the required pepper panic. In order for a chain reaction to turn into a panic you need to have enough large peppers on the board. They don’t all have to be the same color because other matches will happen when peppers start falling.
To get rid of the ice make the biggest possible matches, and look to send shockwaves down that will hit the ice directly. Things will be a lot easier when the space opens up so you need to plan out your moves to get this done right away. After you have room take your time and just look for the best matches. Ones that grow things quickly with shockwaves, match more than one color at a time, and explode peppers immediately will be the best choices.
As mentioned there will be some attempts when things don’t work out. If you clear the space and take time to find the best possible match you will be moving past this level before long.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 79 are as follows:
- You need to clear the ice as fast as possible.
- Look to explode the colors that are trapped there, and look for 4 and 5 pepper matches that will grow things the fastest and cause damage right away.
- As the ice begins to clear take your time to plan out your matches so you get maximum growth without running out of moves.
- Try to get several large peppers on the board before starting a chain reaction.
- Clear the space out as best you can so that you can make other matches when the peppers fall into place.
- When the ice is gone make the best possible match. This will usually be a “T” or “L” shaped match.
- If you have a couple bad attempts in a row don’t get discouraged. Continue to clear the space as quickly as possible and you will eventually get the set up that you need.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 79 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 79 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 79 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 79 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.