Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 78 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 78 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 17
Colors of peppers in play: 3
Target score: 80,000
Board layout: Three separate sections with the statues in the bottom.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: Low number of moves and the cat can make it tough to complete your goals.
Level Requirements: To complete level 78 you have destroy all the statues (4). All of the statues start out completely intact and take three hits to destroy.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 78
Level 78 doesn’t have a lot of moves so it takes some thinking and planning to complete. As far as tough levels go it is a fun one, and has the type of theme that you’ve seen before, and will see again as you progress through the levels. We got our first introduction to this type of level way back in level 38, and we’ll see it again in level 110.
To complete Pepper Panic Saga level 78 you need to damage the statues as fast as possible. The quickest way to do this is with vertical shockwaves, and the best place to make them is in the top section. Both “L” and “T” shaped matches, and 4 pepper matches are equally effective so make these matches early and often. The cat can be a pain here, but keep in mind that making pepper panics really isn’t that important in the beginning anyways. Just look for big shockwave matches to hit the statues, and don’t worry about him stealing the peppers.
Once you have removed the first statue take some extra time to plan things out. The low number of moves is the biggest obstacle you are up against so you will need to make each match count. Keep hitting the statues while looking to explode the color of pepper that is sitting in the bottom row. With this combination you will quickly advance through your goals.
We love this level for a couple of reasons. The first is that it only has three colors of peppers on the board which makes for lots of action, and lots of choices. The second reason is because it is one of those levels where you can keep Mister Claws down for a long time, and honestly who doesn’t love that. It is still tough on some attempts so make sure to take your time and plan accordingly. Follow the tips below and you will beat level 78 in no time, and teach Mister Claws a well deserved lesson.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 78 are as follows:
- Look for matches in the top section that will send shockwaves towards the statues.
- Make these matches early and often, and try to remove at least one of the statues right away.
- Don’t worry about the cat much because you won’t be able to work around him anyways.
- Once you have destroyed the first statue you will really need to plan out each move.
- Continue to send shockwaves down while trying to grow the color that is sitting in the bottom row.
- Starting pepper panics is only effective once you have removed a statue, and will only cause damage if you start it with the color that is next to the statue.
- The low number of moves is your biggest problem so be sure to take your time.
- With only three colors on the board you should have a lot of choices so make sure you find the best option before you act.
- Use a combination of shockwaves and explosions to clear the remaining statues.
- Have fun knocking the cat out and don’t worry too much if you come up short. You will need to have a little help from the peppers to get past level 78 for good.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 78 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 78 with a 2 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 78 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 78 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.