Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 75 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 75 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 19
Colors of peppers in play: 5 (no yellow)
Target score: 100,000
Board layout: Full-sized rectangle that measures ten tiles by eight tiles.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The order is a big one, and you don’t have a lot of moves to complete it.
Level Requirements: To complete level 75 you have to explode 91 peppers of any color.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 75
Level 75 has a low number of moves and a very large order. There can be times when it seems next to impossible, but we assure that it can be beaten consistently by using our tips. That said, there will also be times when the peppers don’t cooperate, and you will come up short.
To complete Pepper Panic Saga level 75 you need to make every match count. Planning and good decision-making is key, and the skills you pick up here will be helpful throughout the rest of the game. The large board is great, but it also requires you to take some extra time to find the right choice.
In the beginning look over the board to decide which color you can grow the fastest. You need to start several pepper panics to finish, and you don’t have a lot of moves to do this. Focus on the color that you think will be best to try to get a chain reaction going fast. At the same time re-evaluate the layout after every match because things can change quickly as the peppers fall into place. Since the order can be completed with any color it is fine to switch between colors when the conditions call for it.
Take your time and follow the tips below. Matches at the bottom of the board that create action are ideal, but be careful not to miss productive big matches at the top. Continue growing peppers quickly and you will be moving past this level before you know it.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 75 are as follows:
- Look for big matches that will grow peppers quickly.
- Try to make matches at the bottom of the board first unless there are better 5 pepper matches at the top.
- Check the board to see which color you can grow the fastest and focus on that color.
- Once you have some large peppers on the board look for matches that will start a chain reaction right away.
- Re-evaluate after each match as things will change as the peppers fall into place.
- Since the order can be made with any color of pepper it is fine to switch colors if you see one that you can start a chain reaction with faster.
- Remember that you will need to start several pepper panics to complete this level.
- Always take your time to look over the board. With so much space there will be several different options to choose from.
- The low number of moves is the biggest problem you face so make each one count.
- Don’t get discouraged on attempts that don’t work out. Keep making the best decisions and you will eventually get past the level.
- The skills you pick up here will help you throughout the rest of the game. Keep them in mind for future levels.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 75 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 75 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 75 click here and click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there. If you find the video helpful please click the like button below it to support us.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 75 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will get back to you as soon as we can..