Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 73 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 73 Details
Level type: Match Patterns
Number of moves: 33
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 55,000
Board layout: Medium-sized rectangle on top with two narrow columns leading to smaller square areas at the bottom.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Ice and small space prevents you from making matches.
Level Requirements: To complete Level 73 you have to make the following matches in order:
- 4 purple peppers
- 5 purple peppers in the shape of a “T”
- 5 purple peppers in a straight line
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 73
Level 73 seems a bit confusing when you first play it. The area is really confined and there is barely space to make the first required match. To add to the confusion if you are lucky enough to make the 4 pepper match the next match is a “T”, and there definitely isn’t enough space to make that.
To complete this level you shouldn’t worry about making the matches in the beginning. Instead try to explode peppers of the colors that are trapped in ice to clear the board. Even when you get down to your last couple of moves clearing the ice is the only way to make the more complicated matches. Of course you should check the board after each move to see if you can make a required match, but if you can’t you should look to make matches and free any remaining trapped peppers right away.
We played this level several times before writing the guide and understand that this method doesn’t always work. But trust us if you don’t clear the ice you won’t be able to make the last two matches often enough. If you have the ice cleared and don’t have the match you need start a pepper panic right away. This is especially important if you are running out of moves, and shouldn’t be that hard to do with just 4 colors of peppers on the board.
While playing level 73 there were times when we were able to get back to back pepper panics at the end. In all cases when this happened we made the 5 pepper straight line match in the cascade. Look to clear the ice early and then clear the board with action matches when you don’t have the match available to fill your requirements.
The tips for level 73 are as follows:
- Make matches in the bottom to grow peppers and explode them to clear the ice.
- If you see the match you need make it, but don’t waste a lot of moves trying to set it up.
- As the ice begins to clear check the board after each match to see how things have changed.
- When the ice is gone if you can’t make the required matches try to clear the area with a pepper panic.
- When the peppers settle look for chances to make your matches and repeat the process.
- You won’t be able to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 73 unless you clear the ice.
- There will be times when the confined space works against you, but if you follow these tips you will beat the level in no time.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 73 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 73 and move on in the game:
To watch another video of level 73 click here.
Please take a second and like us on Facebook. These likes really help us and you will receive Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 73 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.