Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 72 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 72 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 17
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 50,000
Board layout: Tall and skinny with ice that blocks the middle. Has a hole in the bottom area.
Obstructions: Ice and the hole in the board.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The yellow order is impossible to complete if you can’t open up the board.
Level Requirements: To complete level 72 you have to collect the following peppers:
- 50 blue peppers
- 75 yellow peppers
- 25 green peppers
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 72
We can’t decide if we would call level 72 a hard one or just an annoying one. The strategy is pretty simple, but the yellow order can be difficult which has us leaning towards annoying.
To complete Pepper Panic Saga level 72 you have to get rid of the ice because the space is too small when it’s there. You should do this by making the biggest matches possible so that you create shockwaves and grow peppers as quickly as you can. Check which colors are trapped, and if possible explode them one by one. As you are doing this look for those big matches to speed up the process.
In the beginning the orders aren’t very important because you won’t be able to collect them all without clearing the ice first. Once you have to board opened up you are going to want to start pepper panics and do this with the colors you need to collect if you can. At the same time you don’t have very many moves so you have to make each match count so that you start panics as fast as possible.
In the end you can really improve your chances by making the best available matches, but there will also be times that you run out of moves. As mentioned the yellow order is the hardest to collect. If you create a lot of action and start panics quickly you will pick up the order before you know it.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 72 are as follows:
- The ice and the small space it creates is your biggest obstacle so start clearing it right away.
- Don’t worry about completing the orders until the ice is clear.
- Use big matches that create shockwaves to hit the ice and grow peppers faster.
- Don’t waste time trying to collect peppers for the orders by making 3 pepper matches with them.
- Take your time to find the best possible match because this will be the difference in the times you are able to finish the level.
- Once the board opens up try to start pepper panics in as few moves as possible.
- The yellow order is the hardest to complete, but if you are creating action and starting panics you will pick up a lot of yellow peppers fast.
- Keep at it. Because of the small space and low number of moves there will be times when you run out of them. If you continue to take time to find the best available match you complete level 72 within a few tries.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 72 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 72 with a 2 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 72 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your own Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 72 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.