Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 71 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 71 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 60,000
Board layout: Tall rectangle with 1 tile extensions on every other row.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The small space in the beginning makes it tough to clear the ice and get started.
Level Requirements: To complete level 71 you have to destroy all the statues (12)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 71
Pepper Panic Saga Level 71 can definitely be tricky on some attempts. The small space in the beginning can at times make this level impossible to complete, but it can be beaten regularly if you follow our tips. The end of the level has a lot of similarities with level 54 only the space is more wide open which is good This also means you have more choices to consider in order to find the best option.
To complete level 71 you have to clear the ice as fast as possible. Ideally you want to clear the top row with the orange peppers first, but there will be times when you will have to go with the purple row based on the available peppers. To clear these rows you will need to explode 2 orange peppers, and two purple peppers. This is the most important thing you have to do, and there is nothing else to worry about until it’s done.
The level is impossible to beat if you can’t clear the ice. However things change drastically once you get rid of it. Now you have a large wide open board with only 4 colors of peppers on it, and this makes for a lot of choices. Making the right choices at this stage will make it so that you can complete it nearly ever time you clear the ice so it is important to take your time and plan out your moves.
On each move the best choice will depend on the set-up. You need to destroy the statues at the bottom in just a few moves most of the time so each decision is crucial. Shockwave matches that will hit the statues directly will often be the best choice, but you also have to look for ways to destroy multiple statues through explosions. For this reason always look to grow the color that has the most peppers sitting next to the statues, and try to do that by making big matches that create shockwaves.
Take your time and avoid getting frustrated on attempts where you get a poor board. Focus on the tips below and complete this level today.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 71 are as follows:
- Grow the orange peppers in order to explode them as the priority.
- If there aren’t any good matches with orange look for purple matches.
- When you don’t have direct orange and purple matches try to set them up, or try to clear the space to get more of those colors to drop onto the board.
- Once the top row of ice is cleared there are more options for choices, and each match becomes more important.
- Growing peppers of other colors can be helpful to destroy the statues, but you will never complete level 71 if you don’t clear the ice.
- If you can’t get through the purple row immediately it can be helpful to remove one of them with a shockwave to allow some peppers to fall down near the statues.
- After all the ice is clear there often won’t be a lot of moves left to finish the statues. The choices you make at this stage will be the difference between success and failure.
- Take your time and study the layout of peppers on the board before making your choices at the end.
- Look for shockwave matches that will damage the statues directly, but also look for opportunities to explode a color that will damage multiple statues at the same time.
- It will take a combination of shockwaves and explosions to remove all of the statues, so always look for matches that will hit statues and grow peppers.
- Hang in there. In some attempts you won’t be able to clear the ice based on the peppers, but if you follow these tips you will be done with the level before you know it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 71 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 71 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 71 click here. Please take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 71 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.