Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 69 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 69 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 15
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 110,000
Board layout: 6 tile by 8 tile rectangle with 3 small unconnected areas below.
Obstructions: Gap between the main area and the statues.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: Low number of moves and the cat can make it very tough to complete the goals.
Level Requirements: To complete level 69 you have to destroy all the statues (4)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 69
Level 69 can seem difficult when you first play it, but it is the kind of the level that you can beat consistently if you approach it the right way. There will be times when Mister Claws will get in your way to make things extremely tough, but overall this level just takes some thinking. If you are stuck here it is probably a good thing because you can develop some skills that will be really important later in the game.
The trick to completing level 69 is setting up big matches that will damage the statues while avoiding mister claws. Pepper panics can help out, but they won’t normally get you through the level by themselves. Instead you will want to focus on shockwave matches that hit the statues right away, and always look to make 5 pepper straight line matches to disable the cat. Exploding peppers that are sitting next to the statues will help, but you only want to put your attention on these when you can get them to explode quickly so you don’t run out of moves.
When you look at the board see if there are any 5 pepper matches available. Even though 5 pepper matches in a straight line only knock out Mister Claws for one move there are still very valuable. The one move the cat is down for can buy you time, and the match will also grow all the peppers of that color by one stage. This can lead to a quick panic which will knock him out for two more moves.
Making shockwave matches in “T” and “L” shapes that are aimed at the statues is the way you will make the most progress towards you goals. 4 pepper matches are equally effective, and you should look for both of these types of matches before trying to explode the peppers that are sitting next to the statues. The only exception to this rule would be when you have multiple peppers of the same color sitting next to statues that you could explode quickly. In this case you could damage more than one statue, and this would be the best way to go.
Setting up these types of matches and planning your moves in this way will be necessary in the later more difficult levels. So take your time on level 69 and use this opportunity to get really good at making decisions. If you follow the tips below you will beat the level in no time, and be a much better player as a result.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 69 are as follows:
- Before you make any matches look over the board to see what choices are available.
- If you can make a 5 pepper straight line match to knock out the cat this will be the best option most of the time.
- Next look for shockwave matches that will damage the statues directly.
- If you don’t have any big matches look for opportunities to set them up in one move.
- When there are no good matches or ways to set them up see if you can quickly explode a color that is sitting next to a statue.
- While you are growing this color always check for shockwave matches that may have fallen into place after you make each match.
- As you get down to the last couple of statues you will need to use a combination of the above tips to get to them. Keep an eye on the number of moves you have left and plan accordingly.
- Starting pepper panics will happen, but overall they aren’t very effective to get to the statues unless you start one with a color that will cause damage in the bottom when it explodes. If you need to clear out the board to set up new matches use a panic, and you may get lucky and get some shockwave matches in the cascade.
- Remember that starting pepper panics will knock out Mister Claws for two moves.
- If you take your time and plan out your matches you will complete level 69. Remember these skills later to help in the higher levels.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 69 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 69. This is not a three stars video because in order to obtain 3 stars you have to avoid destroying the statues and go for additional pepper panics.
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 69 click here. We would be grateful if you would take an extra moment to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook. These likes help us out and make it so you can see some of out Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 69 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.