Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 64 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 64 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 11
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 25,000
Board layout: Two narrow columns that connect 4 small areas.
Obstructions: Holes in the board.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Not a lot of room to make matches.
Level Requirements: Complete the following orders:
- Start one pepper panic
- Collect 20 yellow peppers
- Collect 20 blue peppers
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 64
64 is a level that we completely forgot about. When we first played through Episode 5 there were several hard levels in it that have since been changed. As a result of being sandwiched in between levels 59, 61, and 68 – level 64 didn’t make much of an impression. When we went back to play it in order to write the guide we realized that it is in fact completely impossible on some attempts.
The important thing is that it is only on some attempts. On other attempts when the board is laid out nicely it is actually really easy. So if you are having trouble figuring things out don’t worry too much. If you play it enough times you will get the right conditions and have no problem completing it.
The only real strategy is to look for big matches at the top and the bottom of the columns. With the low number of moves this is your only chance to complete all three orders. We guess it’s plausible that you could get really good drops in the bottom sections and things could work out that way, but that would require a lot of luck and several explosions to actually happen. Since there are four colors in play there is no real chance you will have to worry about this option.
To complete Pepper Panic Saga level 64 look for big matches at the top and bottom of the column. If they are not there try to set them up. If that doesn’t work out look for 4 pepper matches to clear the columns. If all else fails make matches on the bottom of the board and hope that something falls into place. If you run out of moves and don’t make any progress shake it off and try again until you get a nice set up. When this happens make sure you make the most out of the opportunity and complete the level once and for all.
The tips for level 64 are as follows:
- Look for big matches around the top and bottom of the narrow columns.
- Try to find matches below the column first and then look at the top.
- If you can’t make a “T” or “L” match look for four pepper match that will clear the column.
- Start the panic with blue or yellow peppers if you can, but don’t pass up any chance to start one with orange or green.
- If you don’t have any big matches try to set them up. Collecting the peppers for your orders is important but you won’t finish the level if you don’t start the pepper panic.
- If set up isn’t right you won’t be able to complete this level, but trust us if you look for the big matches and keep trying you will finish it sooner than later.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 64 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 64:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 64 click here. Please take a second to click the “like us on Facebook” button on the right-hand side of the screen. These likes really help us out, and will make it so that you get Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 64 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.