Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 62 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 62 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 4 (no purple or blue)
Target score: 45,000
Board layout: Narrow top-heavy layout with two single tile columns that connect the top and the bottom areas.
Obstructions: Statues in the single tile columns.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: You have to set up shockwave matches to hit the top statues as they are off the main board.
Level Requirements: Destroy all the statues (4)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 62
Pepper Panic Saga level 62 is not the hardest level in the game but can be tricky. It is a lot like level 38 where you have statues that are completely off the board and must create shockwaves to destroy them. The bottom two statues are of little concern because you will naturally knock these out in the process of hitting the ones at the top. However if you are having trouble creating shockwaves removing the bottom statues will open up space to make it a little easier.
To complete this level focus on setting up 4 or 5 pepper shockwave matches. The statues at the top start out partially damaged so you will need to hit each one twice. When you see a shockwave match take it immediately, and if they aren’t there try to set them up. If neither of these options are possible make matches that will create action and clear the board. Each time you make a big match look the board over carefully to see how things have changed.
Pepper panics cannot damage the statues at the top, but you have chances to make shockwave matches in the cascade that happens afterwards. So while creating pepper panics is not a priority it can be helpful if you don’t have any other productive moves. The skills necessary to complete this level are very important later so just keep trying until you are comfortable setting up these kinds of matches.
The tips for level 62 are as follows:
- Use shockwave matches to destroy the statues above the board.
- Don’t worry too much about clearing the lower statues.
- If 4 or 5 pepper matches that will send shockwaves towards the high statues aren’t available look for places in those columns to set them up.
- If you don’t have big matches available and there is no way to set them up pick matches that will create action and clear as much space as possible.
- Clearing the bottom statues will help make room if you can’t damage the others.
- Starting a pepper panic can create new opportunities so use this as a last resort and hope to get some statue hits in the following cascade.
- Pay attention to the skills you learn in this level because you will need them often in later levels.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 62 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 62:
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Level 62 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it just as fast as we can.