Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 59 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 59 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 3
Target score: 50,000
Board layout: Small 4 x 4 tiles with two small 2 tile extensions.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Not a lot of room on the board.
Level Requirements: Start two pepper panics.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 59
Level 59 used to be the level that everyone got stuck on. It’s been updated now and is not nearly as frustrating or hard as it used to be. The old guide is still helpful for levels with small boards and has a lot of useful tips so we decided to move it rather than remove it from the site altogether. You can view it by clicking here.
While the new version is easier it can still be difficult for new players and we imagine that some people might still get stuck here. We played the old version hundreds of times so it is a little hard to gauge, but since the concept is basically the same we imagine that new players will run into the same problems. This level is a lot like level 16 in that you need to start pepper panics in a small area. As you know starting a pepper panic isn’t very hard on a large board with lots of peppers sitting around, but a small board is a different story.
The trick to starting chain reactions that turn into pepper panics on a small board is to get a lot of larger peppers sitting around. For this reason make shockwave matches, “L” and “T” shaped ones are best, and don’t explode your large peppers right away. In the new version of level 59 you have plenty of moves and more room so there is no reason to explode a single large pepper if you don’t have to. Focus on making big matches and combining multiple peppers at once, and then start an explosion to create the chain reaction.
The tips for level 59 are as follows:
- Make “L” and “T” matches whenever they are available. These matches create shockwaves that grow all the peppers in their paths.
- Get as many grown peppers of any color as you can sitting on the board before you start a chain reaction.
- Don’t explode single large peppers unless there are a lot of others of that color that will be grown as a result.
- 4 pepper and 5 pepper straight line matches are useful as well, but always check to see if you could turn them into a “T” or “L” shape before making them.
- Scan the board to see how many peppers of any given color you have large peppers of and plan to start a chain reaction with that color.
- Matches that make other matches as a result are helpful. Since there are only 3 colors in play you will generally have chances to make a match that will directly make another match in the process.
- Take your time and find the best match. There are usually a number of choices available so don’t be in a hurry.
- If you are having trouble getting your chain reactions to turn into pepper panics read the old level 59 guide for more tips.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 59 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 59:
To watch another video of level 59 click here.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 59 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.