Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 58 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 58 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 18
Colors of peppers in play: 4 (no green or yellow)
Target score: 75,000
Board layout: Small rectangle with ice between the peppers and the statues.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: Small space means the cat is always nearby.
Level Requirements: Destroy the statues (6)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 58
Level 58 is the level we get introduced to the firecracker booster on. It is a tight board with ice and Mister Claws. This combination makes things difficult for sure. You don’t have a lot of moves and the statues are all out of the way in the beginning. If you are lucky the first time you play you will make some major progress when the cat is down after you use your firecracker and will get out of this level without much heartache. If you’re not lucky you are going to have to make good decisions, and get some help from the peppers when they fall in. If you are stuck on the level 58 don’t worry too much because some of the tips you pick up here will help out a lot in some of the later more challenging Mister Claws levels.
To beat this level you are going to have to avoid the cat and create a lot of action with big matches. When the board isn’t being friendly it can be close to impossible and there isn’t much chance of completing it by getting lucky. You are going to have to make good decisions and pick your matches so that you don’t run out of moves. Big shockwave matches will be the best way to get to the statues, and starting pepper panics will help out tremendously. Remember you can knock out Claws for 1 move with a 5 pepper straight line match, and you knock him out for 2 when you start a panic.
The ice has to go first but with limited options it is best to take all opportunities to make 4 or 5 pepper matches. This grows peppers and creates shockwaves that will hit the statues from anywhere on the small board. Try to avoid them only in situations where the cat will grab the resulting big pepper from the match. In this case wait one turn until he moves and then make your big match.
When the ice is gone and you are down to a few statues and moves take your time and study the board. This period of time is when your decisions will make the difference between success and failure. If you get a bad board layout and things don’t go your way avoid getting upset and just load up another try. If you plan your matches and make the right choices you will be able to beat Pepper Panic Saga level 58 before you know it.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 58 are as follows:
- Look for 4 and 5 pepper matches early and often.
- Check which direction the cat will go in the beginning by watching which way he twitches with his paw.
- Avoid Mister Claws and don’t give him any easy opportunities to grab newly grown peppers.
- Don’t get too distracted with clearing the ice as this will happen naturally when you make the big matches.
- Once the ice is gone be sure to take your time and study the board before making a match.
- Always try to pick the best move that will create the most action or directly damage a statue.
- The time after a panic at the end is generally when making the right choices will help you get past the level.
- Don’t get too frustrated, there will be times when the peppers don’t cooperate and you won’t be able to finish. Just try again and continue to make good choices until things work out.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 58 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 58:
To watch another video of level 58 click here.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 58 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.