Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 57 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 57 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 28
Colors of peppers in play: 3
Target score: 345,000
Board layout: Two separate boards with statues in the middle.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The area to make matches is small in the beginning.
Level Requirements: Destroy the statues (16)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 57
The first time you look at it Pepper Panic Saga level 57 it looks tricky. The statues are all arranged in two rows in the middle and some of them are out of the way. In reality level 57 is like a breath of fresh air and not hard to complete at all. In fact you should enjoy this level while you have the chance because there are some real challenges ahead.
Since there are only three colors of peppers in play there are plenty of chances to create action on the small board. As usual “T” and “L” shaped matches will be the best way to do this. 4 and 5 pepper straight line matches are also good, just keep in mind that 5 pepper straight line matches won’t create a shockwave. They will grow all the other peppers of that color though, and that will lead to starting pepper panics. The 4 pepper straight line matches will be effective in damaging the statues once the middle is opened up and will help you complete the level quickly.
The tips for level 57 are as follows:
- In the beginning pick the match that will grow peppers the fastest and create action on the board.
- Exploding peppers on the middle statues will be helpful to open things up if you can’t shoot shockwaves at them.
- The bottom board is more for decoration than anything else in the beginning. Don’t bother with matches down there unless they will damage the statues directly.
- When the middle of the board opens make matches that will explode peppers next to the statues, or try to make shockwave matches that clear things out quickly.
- “T” and “L” shaped matches are preferred but all big matches are useful on level 57.
- If you need to start a panic late in the level check the bottom of the board to see if there is a match that will start a chain reaction.
- It might be possible to complete this level by starting pepper panics alone but you will be able to beat it faster if you make shockwave matches and damage the statues on each move. These skills will help later in tougher levels like level 76.
- Finishing this level is fairly easy, but getting three stars in it is actually very challenging.
- Have fun!
Pepper Panic Saga Level 57 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 57:
To watch another video of level 57 click here.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 57 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.