Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 56 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 61 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 17
Colors of peppers in play: 5 (no purple)
Target score: 30,000
Board layout: Large with holes in the middle, narrow at the top and bottom.
Mister Claws: Active
Level Requirements: Complete the following orders:
- Start one pepper panic
- Collect 33 red peppers
- Collect 33 yellow peppers
- Collect 33 blue peppers
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 56
Pepper Panic Saga level 56 is not the most challenging level in the game but it can be difficult to get past at times. Mister Claws and the holes in the middle of the board are the biggest obstacles. The combination of these factors can make it seem impossible on some tries, but it can be beaten consistently just by using good basics.
To complete level 56 work opposite of Mister Claws as much as possible. Just make matches on the other side of the board, and when he starts to come your way switch sides. Matches at the bottom of the board are the most productive because they can cause other matches to happen above when the peppers fall into place. You can pick up a lot of the peppers for the orders just by doing this when the cat is at the top.
The best way to finish is to start a pepper panic with one of the colors necessary for the orders. Then you can make the final matches after the board is cleared. Most of the time you won’t need to start more than one panic unless you start one with orange or green peppers. If you follow the tips below you should be able to complete it without too many headaches.
The tips for level 56 are as follows:
- Work opposite Mister Claws and make matches for the orders.
- Making matches at the bottom of the board is generally better than making them at the top. More matches will happen above them when the peppers fall into place.
- Pay attention to which peppers are growing and start a pepper panic as soon as possible. Try to do this with one of the colors that is required for your orders.
- Once the board is cleared make matches for orders and don’t go out of your way to start a panic unless the opportunity presents itself. If you started a panic with orange or green peppers it might be necessary to start another one with the colors from the orders.
- Hang in there, some attempts might make it seem impossible, but eventually things will line up and you will complete it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 56 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 56:
To watch another video of level 56 click here.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 56 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.