Pepper Panic Saga Level 53 Screenshots
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 53 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 53 is a destroy all the statues level that starts with 20 moves. The board has an odd shape with a narrow column in the middle. On the top it is fairly easy to make matches, and on the bottom there are statues surrounded by peppers trapped in ice. In order to get to the statues you have to remove the ice, and this varies in difficulty depending on the how the colors that are trapped are arranged. The good news it that there are only four colors of peppers in play with no blues or purples to get in your way.
Pepper Panic Saga level 53 Requirements
To complete level 53 you have to do the following:
- Destroy all the statues (12)
There are all three stages of statues present in the beginning with the ones in the center being fully intact. There are partially damaged statues on top of those with extremely damaged ones on the outside.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 53
When you first look at it level 53 looks pretty intimidating. The narrow column in the middle makes it appear as though you won’t be able to get to the statues very easily. Luckily there are only four colors of peppers on the board so it will be pretty easy to make matches. In the beginning look to see which colors are trapped in the ice and where. This changes each time you play it, and sometimes there will be real advantages for exploding a certain color.
Getting rid of the ice is necessary and most of the time it helps if you can free the two peppers that are on top. The exception is when there are several of the same color peppers trapped, and in this case you should try to go for those. After you have the area opened up it will be important to make matches that will grow peppers as fast as possible. Twenty moves isn’t a lot and seems to be the biggest obstacle in completing this level.
The tips to complete level 53 are as follows:
- Before you start making matches look at which colors are trapped in the ice.
- If you see that one single color has a lot of trapped peppers grow that color as fast as you can.
- If there are a few of each pepper trapped then focus on the color that is trapped in the ice highest up on the board. Exploding this color will open things up and make it easier to drop peppers down the column and explode them next to the statues.
- After some of the ice is gone start a pepper panic in the least amount of moves possible so that you will have a few moves left to finish off the final statues.
- Always pick matches that will grow peppers the fastest and look for matches that will create shockwaves to speed up the process.
- When you get down to your last few statues use your best judgement to figure out how to remove them. Sometimes you will be able to hit them with shockwaves, and other times it will be better to try to explode peppers next to them.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 53 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed level 53 and destroyed the statues by using the tips above:
To find links for videos of the all the currently available Pepper Panic Saga levels organized in easy to use YouTube Playlists visit our episodes guide. Join our Facebook Pepper Panic Add me and Level Tips group to find more friends who play to help with lives and tickets, and to get tips when you need them.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Level 53 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.