Pepper Panic Saga Level 49 Screenshots
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 49
Pepper Panic Saga level 49 is a completer orders level that starts with 15 moves. The board is a large rectangle with several holes in the top. The bottom five rows are the only ones you can match peppers in and Mister Claws is active and ready to steal your peppers. There are no blue or red peppers in level 49 so there are four colors of peppers in play.
Mister Claws and the low number of moves are the two things that get in the way of completing this level. However, if you are able to make some big matches and start a pepper panic early, you can actually disable the cat for most of the time you are playing.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 49 Requirements
To finish level 49 you have to complete the following order:
- Start five pepper panics.
This is tricky with so few moves, but the fact that there are only four colors of peppers makes it possible.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 49
To complete this level you are going to have to make matches that lead directly to other matches. With 15 moves to start 5 pepper panics you are going to have to start them one right after the other. Since there are only four colors of peppers on the board you will have a lot of choices on each move. Taking your time to find the one that will create the most action and get peppers growing the fastest will make all the difference. Matches on the bottom of the board will help because they will cause other matches to happen above when the peppers fall into place.
Big combos of four peppers or more are a necessity on Pepper Panic Saga level 49. “L” and “T” shaped matches will advance your goals the fastest, and you should make these whenever you get the chance. More importantly, figure out which color you can start a good chain reaction with in the lowest number of moves and focus on that color. In the process if you notice another color has more large peppers on the board switch to that color right away to get a panic started.
Mister Claws isn’t nearly as annoying on this level as he is on most. We found that when he started out on the bottom of the board and worked his way up that he wasn’t in the way at all. It is actually possible to keep him knocked down for most of the level which is added bonus that makes level 49 fun. Five pepper matches in a straight line will disable him for one move, and that is usually enough to make enough progress on starting a chain reaction so that you won’t have to deal with him for a while. Pepper Panics also disable him for two moves, so focus on matches that will make that happen instead of trying to set up five pepper straight line matches.
The tips for level 49 are as follows:
- Make matches that will grow as many peppers as possible at the same time.
- Look for big matches like “T” and “L” shaped matches so that you can grow peppers as fast as possible.
- Matches at the bottom of the board will be helpful because they can cause other matches to happen above them when the peppers fall into place.
- Figure out which color of peppers you can start a good chain reaction with the fastest and focus on growing that color.
- If you are growing one color of pepper and notice that another color has more large peppers on the board switch to that color right away.
- Use shockwaves from your matches to get other peppers to explode.
- Don’t worry too much about Mister Claws, just match peppers to start pepper panics which disable him when they start.
- Take your time and study the board before every move. With four colors of peppers in play you will always have choices, picking the best matches will make the difference in completing this level or failing.
- Don’t get too frustrated. While this isn’t the most difficult level in the game it can be tricky. If at first you don’t succeed, keep trying, and if you pick the best matches things will eventually go your way.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 49 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to beat level 49:
For another Pepper Panic Saga level 49 video click here.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 49 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to you as soon as we can.