Pepper Panic Saga Level 47 Screenshots
Pepper Panic Saga Level 47 Guide with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 47 is a complete orders level that starts with 15 moves. The board is a 4 tile by 4 tile square that is surrounded by a 1 tile wide ring. The peppers in the outside ring are trapped in ice which starts out halfway damaged. At first glance this level might appear really difficult, but if you follow our tips it is actually fun. There are only three colors of peppers in play so there are always a few choices for matches you can make.
The biggest obstacle you will run into on level 47 are the green peppers. They are the only color that there isn’t an order for and sometimes they do get in the way. Besides that you can beat level 47 by taking your time and picking the best move.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 47 Requirements
To finish this level you must complete the following orders:
- Explode 10 blue peppers
- Explode 10 red peppers
Pepper Panic Saga Level 47 – Tips to Help You Get Past It
Don’t let the layout of the board worry you in this level, and the ice is also easy to get rid of. As mentioned the green peppers are the only thing standing in your way of finishing. When you start try to find matches with red and blue peppers that will send shockwaves towards the outer ring.
“L” and “T” shaped matches are slightly better than 4 pepper matches especially when you have just released peppers from the ice. If you send a shockwave from a 4 pepper match towards a pepper that hasn’t been grown it will remove it from the board. “T” and “L” shaped matches will create shockwaves that will grow all the peppers in their path and get you closer to exploding peppers for your orders.
Try and start a pepper panic with red or blue peppers as fast as possible. Focus primarily on the peppers in the middle square but don’t miss out on matches in the outer ring that will cause an explosion. If you get down to your last couple of orders and can’t seem to match the color you need look for moves with the other colors that will clear out the board.
Since there only 3 colors of peppers in play you shouldn’t have trouble finding matches. For this reason take your time and look for the best possible match that will help you achieve your goal. Moves that combine more than three peppers at a time and ones that cause more than one match to happen will be ideal. If you make productive matches and are able to work around the green peppers you should have no problem completing level 47 in Pepper Panic Saga.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 47 are as follows:
- In the beginning try to make matches of four peppers or more to shoot shockwaves towards the outer ring.
- If possible try to grow either the red or blue peppers and get one of those colors to explode, this will free peppers from the ice.
- Start a pepper panic with red or blue peppers as fast as possible.
- Take your time and go with the most productive move, always look for possible “T” and “L” shaped matches.
- Focus primarily on the inner square but don’t miss matches on the outside ring that will cause an immediate explosion.
- If you are down to just a few orders at the end and can’t get matches with that color find moves that will clear out the board quickly to drop new peppers.
- If you can’t match the color you need in the middle square look for a move that will send a shockwave at that color in the outer ring and cause and explosion.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 47 Video
Watch the following video to see how we were able to use the tips above to complete level 47 with 3 stars without using boosters.
If you have questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 47 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond as quickly as we can.