Pepper Panic Saga Level 46 Screenshots
Pepper Panic Saga Level 46 Guide with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 46 is a destroy all the statues level that starts with 30 moves. The board is tall and has 3 holes in the middle of it. On both sides of the holes there are peppers trapped in ice which divide the board into two parts at the beginning. There are no blue peppers on level 46 so we have 5 colors of peppers in play.
The statues are spread out in this level and in the beginning you won’t be able to get to them. Other than that level 46 is pretty straight forward and an overall fun level. It is pretty easy to beat, but a little more challenging to achieve 3 stars in.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 46 Requirements
To complete level 46 and move on to level 47 you have to fulfill the following requirement:
- Destroy all the statues (8)
All the statues in this level start out partially damaged and take two hits to remove.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 46 – Tips to Help You Beat It
Pepper Panic Saga level 46 may look tough at first but it really only takes a good understanding of the game’s basics to get past it. The ice isn’t nearly as important as it is in some levels. You have to clear it of course, but it doesn’t hold you back from growing peppers and getting them ready to explode. In the beginning look for matches that are more than 3 peppers. “L” and “T” shaped matches are the best because they will grow peppers and may damage the ice or the statues in the process.
If you can make a few good matches look over the board and see which colors of peppers are trapped in the ice. You will also want to pay attention to which ones are sitting directly next to statues. The nice thing about level 46 is that you should have a lot of options. Focus on growing peppers based on what the board gives you, and you should have no problem opening up the board and clearing out the statues. Pepper panics are great in this level and you should try to start them whenever you can.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 46 are as follows:
- On the first couple of moves look for “T” and “L” shaped matches or try to set them up.
- Focus on growing peppers based on what is available rather than just focusing on the ones that are trapped in ice.
- Look at which colors are trapped, and which ones are sitting next to statues and grow those colors if there is a good chance you will be able to start a pepper panic with them.
- Pepper panics are very useful so try to start them as often as possible.
- When the board opens up take more time to look at the board and try to pick the best moves to get you in position to damage the statues.
- 5 pepper straight line matches are good for growing peppers but don’t created shockwaves, based on the board layout decide if it might be better to try and turn them into “T” or “L” shaped matches.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 46 Video
Watch the following video to see how we were able to beat level 46 using the tips above:
If you have questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 46 leave a comment below and we will respond to it as fast as we can.