Pepper Panic Saga Level 45 Screenshots
Pepper Panic Saga Level 45 Guide with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 45 is a complete orders level that starts out with 17 moves. The board is an arrangement of 6 small boxes that are 3 tiles by 3 tiles on the top and bottom, with two 3 tiles by 2 tiles boxes in the middle. The boxes are not connected so peppers don’t fall from one box to another, instead new peppers drop into the box when you make matches. The one good thing you have going for you is that there are only red, yellow, and orange peppers in play.
Mister Claws is active on level 45 and makes it difficult due to the fact that he will routinely steal grown peppers you have sitting around. In order to beat this level you will have to stay away from him.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 45 Requirements
To get past Pepper Panic Saga level 45 you have to complete the following orders:
- Start one pepper panic
- Collect 30 red peppers
- Collect 30 yellow peppers
- Collect 30 orange peppers
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 45
Level 45 can seem impossible at times. With such small spaces it can be hard to get things going. The pepper orders are very easy to complete, but the final order of starting a pepper panic is tricky. Mister Claws is the main reason for this and it is essential to work around him. Grow peppers on the other side of the board from where he is and when he starts to come your way switch sides and start growing peppers there.
In truth all that is required to complete level 45 is some good basics and a little help from the peppers when they fall. It’s not the kind of level that you can beat every single time, but if you take your time you can beat it pretty easily. For that reason we are going to keep this guide simple. We know that if you follow the tips below you will beat level 45 in no time.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga Level 45 are as follows:
- Work opposite of Mister Claws – If he is at the top of the board you should be making matches at the bottom.
- Try to make matches that will combine two colors of peppers at a time – With only 3 colors of peppers most of the time you will have a few different choices of matches, look for ones that will serve more than one purpose to help grow peppers faster.
- Don’t worry about collecting the 30 peppers for each color, focus on growing one color of peppers to start a pepper panic – Out of all the times we played level 45 we never failed to finish it for not having 30 red, yellow, or orange peppers. The panic is the hardest order and if you complete that early it will be easy to complete any of the pepper orders if you have to.
- Go with the board gives you – Don’t get stuck on anything too long on level 45. If you were trying to get a chain reaction started with orange peppers and you see the board has changed making it easier to go with yellow, do so.
- Always look around before you make a move – Level 45 is fast and you will generally be concentrating on one small part of the board. You should try not to forget about the rest of the board and look for new opportunities when they arise. One thing we noticed was that when Claws clears grown peppers from a square that we had abandoned it can sometimes set things up to explode a pepper.
- Don’t get fancy – As mentioned above this level can be beat using the basics. Don’t over think things. Just make the best matches that are available and start a pepper panic as fast as you can.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 45 Video
Watch the following video to see how we were able to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 45 using the tips above, and without using any boosters.
If you have questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 45 leave a comment below and we will respond as fast as we can.