Pepper Panic Saga Level 43 Screenshots – (Click on the images to enlarge them)
Pepper Panic Saga Level 43 Guide and Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 43 is a complete orders board that starts with 34 moves. The board is a large 8 tile by 8 tile square. In the beginning of the level half of the large board is covered with peppers that are trapped in ice. There are 5 colors of peppers in play with only the blue ones left out. Mister Claws, the cat, is also active in this level and makes it tougher to get peppers to explode.
The ice that is present in the beginning is the biggest obstacle in completing this level. There are 4 colors of peppers trapped in ice with the purple and yellow ones starting out halfway free. The other two colors, the red and green, are completely trapped in ice and require the player to explode two peppers of those colors in order to free them. The presence of Mister Claws makes this much harder as he routinely steals the peppers you have managed to grow.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 43 Requirements
To finish level 43 you are required to complete the following orders:
- Explode 5 green peppers
- Explode 5 red peppers
As mentioned peppers of both of these colors start out completely trapped in ice and require two peppers of each color to be exploded before you can free them.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 43 – Tips to Help You Beat It
In the beginning the board is very hard to move things around on due to the ice. For this reason it is important to free the peppers that are trapped in ice as fast as possible. Do this by growing peppers big enough to explode and by making matches that create shockwaves that will hit the ice. You are going to have to work around the cat in order to do this and you will sometimes have to leave peppers behind that you have grown so that you can switch sides of the board and stay away from him.
The orders themselves aren’t hard to complete once the board is open and all the ice is gone. You will need to work opposite of Mister Claws and try to avoid him in order to get your peppers to explode. If he is at the top you should be at the bottom and vise versa. You will not be able to do this all the time but you should try to as much as possible. Five pepper matches in a straight line will disable him for one move and will also grow all the peppers of that color by one size. For this reason these matches are always helpful and you should make them whenever they are available.
Pepper panics also disable Mister Claws for two moves and should help to clear the ice. Look to start pepper panics with red or green peppers first, and keep in mind that one of any color will generally be good if you can get it started. Clearing the ice and staying out Mister Claws’ way are your main priorities, but starting pepper panics shouldn’t hold you back from your goals.
The tips for level 43 are as follows:
- Clear the ice as fast as possible so you will have room to make matches on the board
- Work opposite the cat as much as you can so he won’t immediately steal any peppers you have grown
- Focus on freeing the red and green peppers if you can but go ahead and free the yellow and purple peppers from their ice if the opportunity presents itself
- Make five pepper straight line matches when possible to disable Mister Claws and grow your peppers faster
- Matches that create shockwaves can be helpful to damage the ice as well
- “L” and “T” shaped matches will damage the ice and grow all the peppers in the path of their shockwaves
- Once the ice is clear grow red and green peppers to complete your orders
- Starting a chain reaction with red or green peppers will go a long way in helping you finish level 43
Pepper Panic Saga Level 43 Video
Watch the following video of level 43 to see how we beat it using the tips above:
If you have questions about Pepper Panic Saga Level 43 leave a comment below and we will get back to you in a timely manner.