Pepper Panic Saga Level 40 Screenshots
Level 40 Pepper Panic Saga Guide
(Update 3/2/2014 – King changed level 40 and gave it a new board layout. We’ve updated the screenshot and video to reflect the new changes. This is the third change to level 40 that has made it a little easier each time.)
Level 40 Pepper Panic Saga is a destroy all the statues level that starts with 25 moves. The board is diamond-shaped and measures roughly 4 tiles x 6 tiles. The statues are arranged on the outside of the board primarily but there are also 2 statues in the middle. The shape and the statues make this board really confined, but it opens up once the statues in the middle are removed.
The biggest problems you face when trying to beat level 40 are the statues in the middle. All four of these start out the level completely intact so you will have to hit them each three times to destroy them.
Level 40 Pepper Panic Saga Requirements
To complete level 40 you have to complete the following goal:
- Destroy all the statues (8)
Level 40 Pepper Panic Saga Tips
I played this level a few times before writing this guide and while it is not the easiest level, what you have to do is pretty straight forward. The statues in the middle make things really difficult in the beginning so you need to get them out of there as fast as you can. This has to be done by exploding peppers next to them because there isn’t enough room around them to start a shockwave. Once you get rid of them look for chances to send a shockwaves around the board and knock out the rest of the statues.
While you are playing you should be trying to start pepper panics right away, and looking to make 4 pepper matches and “L” and “T” shaped matches to get shockwaves moving around the board. Out of all the times I’ve played this level I never failed to complete it because of the statues at the bottom. Those always seem to get destroyed in the process of getting at the harder statues or at the very end. You need a little help from the board and you should definitely be trying to set up multi-pepper combos throughout the level.
The tips for beating level 40 Pepper Panic Saga are as follows:
- Destroy the statues in the middle of the board as fast as you can. Don’t worry about anything else until these 2 statues are gone.
- Look to find chances to create shockwaves that will hit the other statues at the top of the board.
- Plan and conserve your moves. It is pretty common to run out of moves right around the time you get things going. Look for moves that will serve multiple purposes and set up more productive moves.
- Start pepper panics early and often. These will cause destruction and help you finish faster.
- Make as many 4 pepper matches and “L” and “T” shaped matches as you can. These matches will help whether they are 4 in a row matches or “T” and “L” shaped matches.
Level 40 Pepper Panic Saga Video
Watch how we completed level 40 by using the tips above in the following video:
Click here and click here to watch other Pepper Panic Saga level 40 videos to see how the level has changed over time. Need more Pepper Panic friends or tips on a level? Join our Pepper Panic Add Me and Level Tips group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/PepperPanicAddMe/
Pepper Panic Saga Level 40 Screenshot – Old Board Layout 1
Pepper Panic Saga Level 40 Screenshot – Old Board Layout 2
If you have questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 40 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will get back to you.