Pepper Panic Saga Level 31 Screenshots
Pepper Panic Saga Level 31 Guide and Tips
(Update 12/24/2013 – King updated level 31 and made the level a little easier. I’ve updated the screenshots and the video to keep them current. The strategy is still largely the same, there is just more room to move on the board now. If you want to read what other levels King has changed click here.)
Level 31 is a level that you can just tell is going to be tough just by looking at it. It is a destroy all the statues board with Mister Claws, and to make it even worse the board is only 4 rows tall. On the bright side there are only yellow, red, green, and orange peppers which will help to set up opportunities to start shockwaves. The level starts with 13 moves, and there six statues in the outside columns of the 3×8 tile board which you will have to destroy to finish the level.
It is a level that a lot of people get stuck on at first. This is mainly due to the fact that most of the statue boards in Pepper Panic Saga so far required the player to explode a pepper near the statue to remove it. While this method still works in level 31, it is very difficult to do when Mister Claws steals your grown peppers. The trick to beating this level is creating shockwaves and destroying the statues through 4 pepper combos and “L” and “T” shaped combos.
Level 31 Pepper Panic Saga Requirements
- Destroy all the statues (6)
Level 31 Pepper Panic Saga Tips to Help You Get Past It
To complete this board look for every chance to combine 5 peppers and disable Mister Claws. Claws only stays down for one move, but the extra time can be helpful. Try to combine 4 peppers in a horizontal line. This will create a shockwave and damage both statues in that row. Don’t worry that Mister Claws will grab the grown peppers that are left behind because you can remove all six statues with the horizontal shockwaves alone. The fact that there are only 4 colors of peppers should give you a good chance to beat the level if you don’t run out of moves first.
The level 31 Pepper Panic Saga tips are as follows:
- Try to make 4 pepper combos in horizontal lines. These will start shockwaves and damage the statues.
- Look to combine 5 peppers together to knock Mister Claws out. Pepper panics will be harder to start since the cat will clear out all your grown peppers regularly, but those will knock him out too.
- Make “L” and “T” shaped 5 pepper combos. Again, these will start shockwaves and damage statues. These types of 4 pepper combos have the added bonus of growing all the peppers in their path including the small ones.
- Stay away from Mister Claws as much as you can. This is sound advice on any level with the cat, but is really hard to do on level 31 because the board is so short. He is going to take lots of your grown peppers so just keep moving away from him and look for 4 pepper combos.
- Don’t concentrate on trying to make pepper panics. Everything you have learned up to this point has reinforced the fact that pepper panics will solve all your problems. While starting a panic can be helpful on this level, it isn’t likely to happen so concentrate of 4 pepper combos instead. The shockwaves from the combos are the best bet to remove the statues and complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 31 Videos
Watch the following video to see how we completed level 31 using the tips above.
For videos showing level 31 the way it was before the changes click here and click here. Check out our episodes guide for videos of all the pepper panic saga levels arranged in easy to use playlists.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 31 Screenshot – Old Board Layout
If you have any questions about pepper panic saga level 31 leave a comment at the bottom of the page.