Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 269 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 269 looks really nice and simple before the timers start to fall. Unfortunately it’s way more difficult than it first appears, but at least we can say that there is a definite “best way” to approach it.
Level type: Match Patterns
Number of moves: 26
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The timers are all set to one, and the final matches can all be difficult to make.
Level Requirements: To complete level 269 you have to make 19 matches. The majority of them are 3 pepper matches of a particular color with some 4 pepper matches that show up towards the end. The last three are the most difficult as they are a 5 pepper straight line match, a “T”, and an “L”.
Tips to Help Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 269
Pepper Panic Saga level 269 has a cycle of life. At first when you play it seems impossible, and then you realize that the problem is the timers which gives you hope. After that you try to control the timers only to realize that it is still pretty difficult to complete because every time you remove one another falls to take its place.
To complete level 269 you have to do everything you can to keep the board from filling up with petrified peppers. Don’t even pay attention to the three pepper required matches in the beginning because if you start making those things will be over before they get started. Instead find the biggest matches you can, and make matches that will cause other things to happen. In a perfect world you’ll be able to start a panic on every few moves, and you will pick up all the easy matches in the cascades.
Once the 4 pepper matches come up go ahead and make them if they will also create action. However, if there are better matches available make those instead. These matches are harder to catch than the 3 pepper matches, but you still won’t have a good chance to continue if you can’t keep starting panics. The three 5 pepper matches at the end should be good to create action either way so if you have those in place definitely take them. In the end you will have to get some help from the peppers as they fall into place, but if the board is completely blocked you won’t be able to do anything anyways.
Remember the number of timers if fixed so they will be continually falling as you remove them. For this reason the best way to approach this level is to try to keep clearing the board until the very end. It can be frustrating and can take some attempts, but if you follow the tips below you will complete it eventually.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 269 are as follows:
- The timers are the biggest obstacle in this level so focus on controlling them as your main priority.
- Don’t worry about making the initial matches in the beginning.
- Instead create action as fast as possible, and try to start pepper panics on every single move.
- This won’t always be possible but it is still extremely important to make the most of the matches you make when there are no stone peppers on the board.
- If the peppers start to turn hang in there because you may be able to get help when the board shuffles.
- If things look really impossible it might be a good idea to hit the quit button and start over.
- Once you have made it through all the 3 pepper matches you should continue on with creating action, but try to pick up the 4 peppers matches in the process.
- Don’t skip opportunities to start panics, but if you can pick them up at the same time do so.
- The final three matches are difficult, but can all be made in or just after cascades if necessary.
- These 5 pepper matches also create a lot of action so look for them first. If they aren’t there continue to try to make panics and check the board after things settle into place.
- Even when you know that this is the best strategy it can still be hard to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 269 without some help from the peppers. So hang in there while following the tips, and we are sure you will beat it before long.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 269 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 269:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 269 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.