Pepper Panic Saga level 259 is not the kind of level that you will want to go back and play for fun later. It is very challenging, and can be downright grueling, but we have tips to help you get past it as fast as possible.
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 259 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 259 Details
Level type: Match patterns
Number of moves: 38
Colors of peppers in play: 6
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: All five matches are 5 pepper straight line matches of a particular color.
Level Requirements: To complete level 259 you have to make five 5 pepper matches in red, yellow, blue, green, and purple peppers in order.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 259
If you had trouble earlier in the game with level 95 as soon as you open up Pepper Panic Saga level 259 it will probably bring up some bad memories. 259 is like 95’s bigger, meaner brother that is actually a lot more challenging. The board layouts are the same, but there are more colors in play and the matches are as hard as they possibly could be.
To complete level 259 you can’t rely solely on luck. While you may be able to get some of the matches in cascades it is better to look for the necessary gaps to try to set up each match. This takes a lot of thinking and planning, and will no doubt frustrate you when it doesn’t work out. Still it is possible and the most effective way to approach it.
Look for the right gaps for the color that you need for you required match. If they are there drop the fifth pepper into place by making matches below. If you only have part of the gap try to moves peppers around to set up the rest of it. You will need to use these partial gaps most of the time as it is rare to have everything just sitting there in place for you. Take time to find them, and plan your moves out to get the other peppers into place.
When there is no possible way to set up the match without using all of your moves go ahead and start a panic to change-up the layout. While doing this always watch for new opportunities that might fall into place, and if part of the gap appears try to set the rest of it up. You have enough moves here to get a little technical so try not to get stressed if things take time to develop.
This level can really wear you out due to all the thinking and high number of moves. Take a break if you need to, and hang in there because you will eventually complete it if you are able to set those gaps up. Most of the time you will also pick up one or two of the matches you need in one of the many cascades that will happen which can help out to speed things up. If you have a really bad board when you first start you may be able to save yourself a lot of frustration by using the quit button to start over.
Since this level is so tough we’ve added and extra video with commentary to walk you through using our tips. You can watch as we apply them to complete level 259, and the commentary helps explain our decisions. You can view that video by clicking here.
The tips to help you get past Pepper Panic Saga level 259 are as follows:
- Always look the board over for the right gaps in peppers to set up your required match.
- Bring peppers of the color you need together, and be careful to preserve those gaps.
- You have enough moves to get technical here so don’t rush to clear out the board.
- You won’t be able to beat this level entirely by luck so focus on setting up the matches instead.
- In cases where there are no good options with the colors you need for your match you can start a pepper panic to clear the board.
- If you are growing peppers for this reason always check the board for new opportunities before each match.
- Pay careful attention to each match you make and how it will re-arrange things above it.
- Don’t worry about trying to save five pepper matches for later. Concentrate on the one you need right then because things shift around a lot, and it isn’t likely you will be able to save matches for later.
- If you have a really bad board with no prospects for red matches in the beginning it might be a good idea to use the quit button to start over. This level can really frustrate you over time so you don’t want to start out in a bad way.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 259 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 259. Please take an extra second to like the video if you find it helpful.
Join our Facebook group to talk about Pepper Panic with new friends. We have grown into a large community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join.
Please like us on Facebook by clicking the “Like us on Facebook” button on the right hand side of the screen. You can find us on all your favorite social networks below that, and help others out by sharing or liking this post on the left side as well. All of your likes and shares really help us out a lot and we really appreciate them. They also make it possible for you to receive Pepper Panic Tips updates in your social network feeds.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 259 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.