Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 is a beast of a level. Overall the strategy is pretty straightforward, but getting everything to fall into place is still difficult. This guide will give you the best way to approach it so that you can have the best chance of getting past the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 36
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 120,000
Board layout: 4 tile by 8 tile rectangle above a section of single tiles that are connected at the corners.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: There is no way to make matches next to the statues, and it can be hard to remove them.
Level Requirements: To complete level 232 you have to remove each of the eight statues.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 232
The strategy for Pepper Panic Saga level 232 isn’t that hard to figure out, but the level is still very hard to beat. In this way it reminds us of level 170 which we think is one of the toughest levels in the game. You won’t be able to beat this level every time you play it, but you can improve your chances by making good decisions.
Due to the layout there is no way to make matches near the statues. The crates also block the statues in the beginning which means you have to clear them out in order to finish. Shockwave matches are the only way to do this so you should focus on making and setting those up throughout the level. After the crates are gone you will be able to explode peppers next to the statues some of the time so you will have to pay attention to how things set up.
Always take your time to make sure there are no shockwave matches available before doing anything else. If there aren’t any look for matches that will set them up. Look for gaps in peppers of the same color and make matches that will drop the fourth pepper into the right spot. In cases where you can’t move the peppers into place look for matches of three in spots where a new pepper will fall from the top. Since there are only 4 colors of peppers in play you will have a twenty-five percent chance to get the right color to fall.
Surprisingly the cat isn’t as bad here as he is on most levels. You still need to avoid him, but since pepper panics aren’t that important it’s not a big deal when he removes your large peppers. You do need to think things out when setting up the shockwave matches though, and if he is about to pass the area where you are working you may need to wait for a move before you make a match if he will steal the fourth pepper on that move. You will also need to pay attention to the large peppers in the bottom half of the board because the layout at the top will change as he removes them.
Creating action and exploding peppers doesn’t advance you towards your goals much in the beginning. The crates will block the statues from getting any damage so you the only reason you should start a panic would be to rearrange things at the top. After the crates are gone pepper panics can be helpful if they are with a color that is directly next to a statue. This means that 5 pepper straight line matches are also less useful in the beginning. Even though they will knock Mister Claws out for one move they are less valuable than a shockwave match that will take out a crate.
In the end your ability to complete Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 will rely heavily on the layout of the board. If you are able to take out the crates by setting up shockwave matches you will eventually be able to finish off the remaining statues by making good decisions later in the level.
Since this level is so frustrating we added an additional walkthrough guide that has a video with commentary explaining our decisions as we beat it. You can see the Level 232 Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Guide by clicking here.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 232 are as follows:
- Shockwave matches that remove crates are essential to completing this level.
- There is no way to get to the statues without removing at least some of the crates.
- 5 pepper straight line matches and pepper panics don’t have much value early in the level.
- If you don’t have any shockwave matches available look for gaps in peppers of the same color, and try to strategically move the fourth pepper into place.
- If there are no chances to set up a shockwave try to drop new peppers from the top in columns where you have part of the gap. Since there are only 4 colors of peppers on the board you will have a 25 percent chance of getting the color you need to fall.
- If the set up is really bad create action to clear things out.
- The cat isn’t a major factor in this level, but there will be times when you need to wait for him to pass. If you are setting up a shockwave pay attention to where he is and wait for one move to make your match if you need to.
- After the crates are gone you will some times be able to explode peppers next to the statues. Take your time to see how things are arranged in the bottom half of the board, and use explosions when they are available.
- Take your time and think things through. It is very unlikely that you can complete this level by randomly creating action and getting lucky.
- You won’t be able to complete Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 every time you play it, and it can be extremely frustrating. Focus on removing the crates first, and then take your time to plan things out in the final moves. If you make good decisions you will eventually get the set up you need to finish the level.
- Check out our Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 Walkthrough Guide to see these tips in action. The video in that guide has commentary that walks you through our decisions as we complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 232:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 232 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.