Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 223 with Tips
The purple peppers order in Pepper Panic Saga Level 223 can be impossible to collect some of the times you play it. There are a couple of tips to keep in mind that will help you approach it the right way, and complete it before you know it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 223 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 25
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 32,000
Board layout: 6 separate areas that are unconnected.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Purple peppers don’t fall as often as the other colors so it can be very hard to finish that order.
Level Requirements: To complete level 223 you have to complete the following orders:
- Explode 6 blue peppers.
- Explode 6 green peppers.
- Explode 3 purple peppers.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 223
Pepper Panic Saga Level 223 can really give you a headache. The small spaces and the ratio of peppers on the board can actually make it impossible on some attempts. The purple peppers fall onto the board at a lower rate than all the other colors which means that you have to work hard to increase your chances if you want to collect all three orders.
This level also has a fixed number of timer peppers. In the beginning there are six timers in two small spaces in the middle, and there are 4 more waiting to fall. For this reason look the board over and pick the section that looks like it would be the worst for creating action. Since the purple order is the hardest one to get you don’t want to drop the timers into a section with a lot of purples. Make a couple of matches in the section that seems to be the worst, and watch how the timers fall right into place. When you have four in that section you can abandon it and let the timers count down.
After you have the timers out of the way look for opportunities to explode purple peppers. If there aren’t any good purple matches available create action with the other colors, but always look things over after each match that you make. Creating action with green or blue is easy so you can always come back to this after you finish your purple order. The purple order should be your focus unless it will take up too many moves to make any progress.
To complete level 223 you will need some help from the peppers and the way they fall into place. It’s a frustrating level, but it is also interesting because it is easy to see the fixed number of timers and purple peppers. We’ve noticed that things like this have been making the newer levels more complicated, and we imagine that paying attention to the details will figure more heavily into completing future levels.
To better illustrate these tips we made an additional walkthrough guide to help out. It has a video with commentary that walks you through the process of completing level 223. You can view the walkthrough guide by clicking here.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 223 are as follows:
- Timer peppers will fall onto the board during your first couple of matches. Keep in mind that there are a fixed number of timers/petrified peppers on the board at all times.
- Contain all your timers in the section of the board that looks to be the worst to make matches in.
- Once the timers are in place abandon that section unless you have a match there that will start a chain reaction.
- The purple order is the most difficult to complete so focus on growing purple peppers if the set up is right.
- If you can’t explode purple peppers try to start a panic with either green or blue as fast as possible.
- As you are growing those colors always keep an eye out for chances to create purple explosions.
- Since there is fixed number of timers there is no advantage to sending shockwaves at the stone peppers in the middle section. As soon as you explode one of them another timer will fall onto the board which may get in your way.
- The purple peppers don’t fall as often as the other colors so it is important to get them to explode when you have the chance.
- Plan your matches out because due to the small spaces it is very hard to complete this level by getting lucky in the cascades.
- If you can complete the purple order it is much easier to create action with the other colors you need to collect. Even if you are down to your last couple of moves you may be able to finish your orders if you make the right decisions.
- You won’t be able to finish this level every time you play it, but if you manage the timers and are able to get the purple peppers together you should be able to beat it before long.
- Watch our video with commentary in the Level 223 Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Guide to see these tips in action.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 223 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 223:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 223 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.