Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 220 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 220 has a lot of moves, and is complicated by a number of factors. This level can wear you out, and make you think it is impossible to complete. This guide gives you the tips you need to get your best chance at beating this level each time you play it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 220 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 55
Colors of peppers in play: 6 – More colors are introduced as you clear the crates.
Target score: 89,000
Board layout: Large rectangle that has two smaller rows on the top and bottom.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: It takes a lot of work and planning to remove all of the statues.
Level Requirements: To complete level 220 you have to destroy the 12 statues.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 220
Pepper Panic Saga Level 220 is a difficult level that has a lot of things going on all at the same time. It has a ton of crates and timers, and by the end all six colors of peppers are in play. It also starts out with 55 moves which means that it takes a lot of effort in order to complete it. You won’t be able to beat this level every time you play it, but there are some important tips to keep in mind that will improve your chances greatly.
In the beginning there is very little room, and only three colors of peppers on the board. You will need to get rid of crates in order to make space and this will increase the number of colors to four. The top crates all hold orange peppers inside, and as soon as you start removing them orange peppers will start to fall from the top along with timer peppers. Focus on removing the crates that are blocking the statues on the sides while controlling the timers as best you can. In all the times we have beaten level 220 we have had the most success when we were able to clear the statues on the side before we moved down to get to the bottom ones.
To complete Pepper Panic Saga level 220 you will have to take your time and do a lot of thinking. There will always be more than one option so you’ll have to use your best judgement to find the best possible match. You will also need to try to limit the crates you remove at the bottom because this brings green and purple peppers onto the board which will often get in your way. Use a combination of explosions and shockwaves to destroy the statues at the top, and then try to open up the middle removing as few crates as you can. If you remove them all it will limit your options as there will be too many colors which will make finding good matches harder.
The number of purple and green peppers seems to be fixed so when you match them new ones fall onto the board right away. Try to avoid doing this as much as possible while focusing on hitting the statues at the bottom with shockwaves. If there aren’t any big matches available try to grow colors that will cause direct damage when they explode. If you take your time to find the best matches when you get a good set up you should be able to remove them all.
Since there is a lot going on in the is level we made an additional walkthrough guide to give you more information to help get through it. In that guide we have a video with audio in which we explain how we approach each decision as we beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 220. You can view that guide by clicking here.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 220 are as follows:
- In the beginning start removing crates focusing on the ones that are blocking the statues on the sides.
- Try to destroy those statues first before clearing out too many of the crates on the bottom half of the board.
- Control the timers as they start to fall in to keep petrified peppers out of your way.
- When the peppers turn to stone clear them out quickly if they are blocking you from making matches or damaging statues.
- There will always be more than one option for making a match so take your time to find the best one on each move.
- As you start to move down through the crates green and purple peppers will be released. This means that all six colors of peppers are in play and can make it much harder to find productive matches.
- Limit the number of green and purple peppers by removing the least amount of crates as possible. The number seems to be fixed so as soon as you start matching these colors new ones start to fall from the top and get in your way.
- Instead of clearing out crates at the bottom focus on making and setting up shockwave matches that will hit the remaining statues.
- If you can’t make big matches try to explode whichever color you can grow quickly that will directly cause damage to the statues when they explode.
- After every match you make look over the middle two rows to see if a new opportunity for a shockwave has appeared.
- This level takes a lot of thinking to complete, and you won’t likely beat it through luck.
- If you control the timers, remove the minimum number of crates at the bottom, and take your time to set up shockwave matches you should be able to complete the level before too long.
- Check out our Level 220 Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Guide for a video where we talk you through each decision we make as we complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 220 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 220 with a 3 star score:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 220 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.