Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 215 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 215 appears to be the token really tough Mister Claws level in episode 15. If level 179 gave you nightmares this one will probably bring up some bad memories as it uses the same concept only this time with statues. Some people have said that they think it is actually worse, but in our opinion it is definitely the lesser of the two evils. Still it is challenging, and you may be stuck here for quite a few attempts.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 215 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 35
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 85,000
Board layout: Two separate areas with the statues all in narrow columns at the top.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: The layout of the board limits your options for matches. The cat will often swoop in and remove your large peppers before you can explode them to damage the statues.
Level Requirements: To complete level 215 you have to destroy all of the statues (12).
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 215
To beat Pepper Panic Saga level 215 you will definitely need to get some help from the peppers and the way things fall into place. Because the space is small there will be times when you just won’t get the set up you need to be able to avoid the cat and get to all of the statues. That said you’ll still need to improve your chances the best that you can because in our experience on the chances when we did finish there were always a few key decisions that got us through. So luck is necessary, but if you want to get through it fast you’re going to have to take your time to make the best choices.
The cages here aren’t as important as they were in level 179 because the goals are different. In 179 we needed to start chain reactions as fast as possible using the caged peppers, and when they got wiped out the level become nearly impossible. In level 215 the cages help to get to the top statues, but really aren’t that essential for much more than that. If you remove one or two of the caged colors check to see if there is now a pepper of the remaining color sitting on top of a statue. If there is try to use the caged pepper to get a quick hit and destroy that statue.
Most of the matches you will make will be at the bottom. Make sure to check for 5 pepper straight line matches, and for shockwave matches that will hit the statues from below. These matches will speed up the process, and may be necessary in order to complete the level. Also make sure to look for matches in the top area because out of all the times we have beaten it we made at least a few matches up there that made it possible. This level has a way of making you forget to pay attention so make sure to take your time before making each decision.
Working around the cat is difficult but also necessary. Especially at the top you’ll need to try to stay one step ahead of him. If he is about to move to a row just above the statues try to wait for him to pass before growing those peppers. Or if you want to get those peppers out of the way so the color above can drop try to advance them so that he will take them right away. If you are able to knock him out try to pay attention to where he was so that you can avoid that row.
Pepper Panic Saga level 215 takes a lot of thinking which is hard to do when you get really frustrated. You won’t be able to complete it successfully every time you try, but remember that the choices you make when you have a good set up will be what eventually gets you past it. Take a break if you need to, and make sure that you take your time.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 215 are as follows:
- Always look for 5 pepper straight line matches to knock out the cat and speed up the peppers growing process.
- Look the board over to see which color you can explode the fastest to destroy some of the top statues using the caged peppers. Explode that color right away.
- Keeping the cages intact isn’t nearly as important in this level as it was in level 179 so don’t worry if they all get cleared out early.
- If you have some caged peppers still there look to see if there is a pepper of that color now sitting next to one of the statues.
- In this case try to use a chain reaction with the caged color to get a quick hit on the statue.
- Always look for shockwave matches that can hit the statues from below. Since this level can be frustrating it can be easy to miss these.
- Once the cages are gone you will have to be strategic in exploding the colors that are in the best positions. While you won’t have many options it is very important to work around the cat while doing this.
- Don’t get in a hurry because you won’t likely complete this level through luck alone. Make every match for a reason, and always have a plan.
- Make sure to check the top for matches that will help speed things up. On a lot of the times that we have beat this level we made at least a few matches up top that helped us finish.
- If the cat is closing in on your large peppers on top of the statues there will be times where making the choice to get one hit by moving a pepper out of the way will be better than losing all your peppers at once.
- Try to remember where the cat was when you are able to knock him out so that you can avoid that row for when he gets back up.
- Hang in there and take a break if you need to. This level can be very frustrating, but we know that you will eventually be able to beat Pepper Panic Saga level 215 by following these tips.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 215 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 215:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 215 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.