Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 212 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 212 is a level that gives players a lot of problems. The biggest obstacle is the statues at the top of the board, and things will be very difficult if you can’t remove one of these early. This level can seem impossible, but we assure you if you approach it the right way you will be able to get past it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 212 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 45
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 90,000
Board layout: 4 separate areas with the bottom 4 tile by 4 tile square being the main one.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: This level can be impossible to complete if you aren’t able to remove one of the top statues before the timers countdown. It can also still be hard to remove the remaining statues.
Level Requirements: To complete level 212 you have to remove each statue (16).
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 212
As far as Pepper Panic Saga statues levels go this one might be up there among the most frustrating. Your chance of success is directly related to how the first couple of moves go, and the level can basically be impossible on the attempts when you can’t get something started right away. In general we never suggest giving up on levels, but along with level 175 this may be one of the times where quitting might save you a world of frustration.
To complete this level you have to remove at least one of the statues at the top of the board early. It is ideal to remove one on both sides before the timers countdown, but it can be completed on attempts when you can only remove one (see our walkthrough video). Technically you still might be able to finish it on tries when you aren’t able to remove one of those statues, but to be honest we usually hit the quit button to avoid going insane. The reasoning being that it is hard enough to set up the shockwave match to hit one of the top statues, and to be able to do it after the peppers have turned to stone would mean setting this shot up multiple times.
Once you have removed one of the top statues new peppers will be able to fall into that side, and will make it possible to destroy the remaining statues. Cut down on the number of timers you have left by matching them together, and then focus completely on setting up a shockwave to hit a statue on the side that is still blocked. There is no way to complete level 212 without doing this so you can’t focus on anything else until this is done. Remove the statues at the bottom in the middle to make more space which will help in setting this shot up.
After you have peppers filling up the top area you can approach the level like any other statues level. Hit the bottom statues with shockwaves, and look for chances to explode peppers next to the other remaining statues. This takes a lot of planning, and each match that you make is crucial. The statues at the bottom are slightly more important now as you can often pick off the top statues as things fall into place.
Always plan, and always take your time. Starting off right may be the most important thing, but keep in mind that the choices that you make at the end will ultimately decide if you finish or not. Nothing comes very easy in this level so hang in there. If you follow our tips and get a good start you will eventually be able to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 212 like many other players have before you.
Since this level is so tough we’ve added and additional walkthrough guide to help. We’ve added an extra video there with audio where we walk you through our decisions as we complete level 212. You can check out that guide by clicking here.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 212 are as follows:
- Remove at least one of the statues at the top of the board before the timers countdown.
- Look for shockwave matches at the top to do this, or a match in the bottom if you can make room down there fast.
- If you aren’t able to do this you might want to hit the quit button to start over as the level is long and may not be possible under these conditions. Technically it can still be beaten, but starting over may save you some frustration.
- If possible remove a statue from both sides at the top before anything. This will be the easiest way to complete the level, but it is still possible if you can only remove one.
- If you have two shots available work from the left to the right since the timers are shorter on that side.
- If you can’t get both sides open cut down on the number of timers on the blocked side first and foremost.
- Then focus entirely on setting up a shockwave in the bottom area to remove the statue that is blocking peppers from falling in on the remaining side. You can’t complete the level without doing this so don’t worry about anything else until it’s done.
- Remove the bottom statues in the middle to make more space which will help you set up this shot.
- When new peppers can fall into both sides at the top the statues at the bottom become more important.
- Set up shockwave matches to hit them, and look for opportunities to explode peppers that are sitting next to the remaining statues.
- Every single match you make is important so plan things out, and always take time to find the best possible match.
- While removing a statue in the beginning is the most important thing keep in mind that the choices you make at the end will actually be the difference in whether you finish or not.
- This level is extremely tough but you can beat it if you keep all the above tips in mind and hang in there.
- Check out our additional Level 212 Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Guide for an extra video with an audio track. In that guide we explain each decision we make as we go on to complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 212 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 212:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck on a hard one, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We ask that you take a moment to like Pepper Panic Tips on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see some of our Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed. You can also follow us on your favorite social networks by clicking on their icon on the right, and share this post or like it by using the buttons on the left.
If you have any additional questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 212 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.