Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 205 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 205 can definitely be challenging. We first played it at the end of a long day and were ultimately just relieved to get through the episode. When we went back to play it to write this guide we realized it is actually a really fun and well designed level, and we’re sure you’ll appreciate it too if you approach it the right way.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 205 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 45
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 80,000
Board layout: Three separate areas with trap doors that connect the bottom and the top.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Really takes some planning to get to the statues and remove them without running out of moves.
Level Requirements: To complete level 205 you have to destroy the statues (45).
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 205
To complete level 205 you are going to have to plan things out and pay attention to the entire board. In the beginning you need to remove the ice so that peppers can move through the trap doors and make it to the bottom. Focus on making big shockwave matches in the middle, and take extra care to set these up rather than making 3 pepper matches and shuffling peppers around. The shockwaves will chip away at the statues and the ice, and will make it possible to start a quick panic once the ice is gone.
You’ll need to explode peppers so that you can clear out the top row completely. When that row is blocked it stops peppers from moving into the bottom area where the statues are, and you will never be able to get them all without doing this first. Focus on setting up the most productive matches possible, and don’t worry about much else until this is done.
After you have things open always pay attention to the peppers in the bottom. Making matches there can help to get quick damage on the statues and start chain reactions that will help a lot. In all of the time we have completed this level planning and making matches in the bottom played a big part in our success. Keep working in the middle, but make sure to check the bottom as well. The top row is the least important area, but there can be times when you can start a chain reaction there.
The final moves are always important and if you will need to plan things out so that you can finish things off. The reason we like this level is because even though it’s tough you can greatly improve your chances by thinking out the matches.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 205 are as follows:
- Clearing out the ice is the most important thing in the beginning. While it is there it blocks peppers from moving through the trap doors and into the bottom area.
- Making big shockwave matches will chip away at the statues and ice so make them or set them up as a priority.
- Explode peppers to remove the ice, and start looking for chances to start a chain reaction.
- Always look for opportunities to make matches in the bottom area to cause immediate damage to the statues and clear out space.
- Keep working in the middle and plan each match out based on which colors are set up best to do damage at the bottom.
- The top row isn’t as important as the other areas but there can be times when making a match up there will start a chain reaction.
- Use a combination of shockwaves, explosions, and pepper panics to strategically remove each statue.
- Take you time to plan things out and you will find that this level is as fun as it is challenging.
- You won’t be able to complete it every time, but you will be able to get past it if you make the best decisions.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 205 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 205 with a 3 star score:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 205 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.