Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 204 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 204 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 26
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 22,500
Board layout: One 4 tile by 6 tile area, and one 3 tile by 10 area that are unconnected.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The timers are all set to 1 so they block the yellow peppers after the first match.
Level Requirements: To complete level 204 you have to collect 6 yellow peppers.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 204
This level starts out with a bunch of timer peppers that are set to turn to stone after one move. This means that the first move is pretty important, and that you are going to have to destroy a lot of petrified peppers to complete it. It’s a lot like level 181 from the last episode only it can be a lot tougher due to the small spaces you have to work in.
When we first played this level it took us quite a few tries until we were able to beat it. During those tries we experimented with just about every possible type of first move we could think of, and have settled on the one that we think is the best.
We started out matching the yellow peppers to complete the first half of that order, but also tried removing some of the timers using shockwaves at the top. While we were doing that we noticed that new yellow peppers don’t drop onto the board until you have less than three of them which made this a bad strategy.
We matched the yellow peppers at the bottom in every conceivable way. We’ve also gone back to play the level several times, and found that we can beat if fairly often by matching these peppers in the middle.
So in the beginning match the three yellow peppers in the bottom two rows by moving the one in the middle down. The timer peppers will all then turn to stone, but you can see in the screenshot above that you will now be able to make the final match if you are able to hit the middle stone pepper with a shockwave from a “T” shaped match.
After the peppers become petrified start making matches on the left hand side. Try to make shockwave matches that will remove stone peppers, and look to grow the colors that you still have sitting in the right side. Work your way down removing petrified peppers, and look for chances to make matches on the right that will remove the stone peppers right away.
Starting a pepper panic will help you progress, and will remove the stage two yellow pepper from the board. As you can see in the second screenshot this will make the final match to complete your order as easy as it could possibly be.
You won’t be able to get to the bottom every time, but you will eventually get there. Avoid hitting the yellow peppers with shockwaves from 4 pepper matches because these will remove them and make things nearly impossible. New yellow peppers will fall onto the board, but we’ve never been able to get them all together.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 204 are as follows:
- Make your first match with the yellow peppers by moving the one in the middle down to the bottom row. This is the best possible first move, and will give you your best chance at finishing.
- When the peppers turn to stone start making matches on the right side. Focus on shooting shockwaves at the petrified peppers, and growing the colors that you have over there by them.
- Work your way down towards the yellow peppers.
- Look for chances to make matches on the right that will create explosions and quickly remove the petrified peppers.
- Start a pepper panic to destroy lots of stone peppers, and to remove the grown yellow pepper from the board.
- Avoid hitting the remaining yellow peppers with shockwaves from a 4 pepper match. If you remove these peppers this way you will have to work the last yellow pepper down from wherever it falls onto the board.
- Try to find “T” shaped matches in the middle that will destroy the stone pepper that is in between the yellow peppers. If you can do this the peppers will fall into place and make the final match to complete the order.
- If you can’t make a “T” just continue working downward, and try to explode a pepper right by the yellows. This will also cause them to match up so that you will finish the level.
- This level can be really frustrating but it definitely can be done.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 204 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 204 with a 3 star score:
We suggest you subscribe to out Pepper Panic Tips YouTube channel to get the best Pepper Panic Saga videos as soon as they are released. You can visit our channel by clicking here and we ask that you take an extra moment to like our videos if you find them helpful.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 204 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.