Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 195 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 195 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 15
Colors of peppers in play: 5 – The red and yellow peppers are only in the top areas.
Target score: 40,000
Board layout: Hard to describe in words, check out the screenshot.
Obstructions: Cages and ice.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: This level is a bit of a puzzle which can be hard to figure out at first.
Level Requirements: To complete level 195 you have to destroy the statues (4).
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 195
Every so often you run into a Pepper Panic Saga level that is designed like a puzzle. In order to complete them you have to do things in a certain order which sets off a chain reaction of events which make it possible to complete the goals.
Some of these levels can be frustrating like level 100, or in the case of level 195 they can be really fun. For some reason they remind us of the children’s game Mousetrap which we always thought was the coolest thing ever.
Level 195 isn’t necessarily difficult, but it can be impossible if you aren’t doing things in the right order. We’re gong to explain the exact steps you need to take so that you can complete it and move on in your next couple of tries.
The screenshot below shows the key to solving all your problems in Pepper Panic Saga level 195. In the beginning your main priority is to move the red pepper in the circle at the top into the place where the circled statue is. So the first thing you need to do is destroy that statue by sending shockwaves at it.
Once you have destroyed the statue the red pepper will move through the trapdoor and will be sitting right where you need it. You can then match it with the red peppers in the cages to the right which will make things start to happen. This 5 pepper match will cause an explosion which will make the largest caged red pepper on the right explode, and these two explosions will free the red pepper at the top right from the ice that it is trapped in.
Once that pepper is free you can then repeat the process by destroying the statue on the right with shockwaves. After it is gone the pepper at the top will move through the trapdoor and you will be able to make your final match. Move this pepper to the left to match it with the caged peppers and the level will be complete.
You don’t have a lot of moves here so you won’t be able to complete this level every time. If you focus on sending shockwaves at the statue on the left though you will be beat it before long.
Keep in mind that the trap doors in the bottom section cycle the peppers from one side to the other. For this reason you can make big matches on the right side to get more peppers to drop on the left. You can destroy the statue on the right while you are doing this, and you should create new opportunities to get shots on the left side at the same time. You won’t be able to make the match on the right side though because the pepper in the ice can’t be freed before you open the other side.
If at first you don’t succeed with Pepper Panic Saga level 195 just keep at it. While it seems tough at first it is actually pretty neat and fun once you get things going, and not that hard at all. If you find this all a little confusing watch the video below to see it in action.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 195 are as follows:
- You need to destroy the statue on the left hand side above the column with the trapdoor.
- Make and set up big matches in that column to send shockwaves at the statue.
- This is your main priority since you can’t complete the level without moving the pepper that is circled in the screenshot above.
- Take time and plan out each move to give you the best chance of setting up a vertical 4 pepper match, or either a “T” or “L” shaped match on the left side.
- Keep in mind that the trap doors in the bottom cycle peppers through that area, and that big matches on the right side can be helpful. These matches will damage the statue on that side, and they will also drop new pepper onto the left side.
- Damaging the statue on the right is something you have to do anyways but remember that you won’t be able to make the match on that side until you get rid of the ice by making the match on the other side.
- Avoid hitting the left-side red pepper with a 4 pepper match shockwave after it has moved into position. This will remove it from the board and make the level impossible. As soon as it moves into place make the match so that you don’t accidentally lose it.
- There aren’t a lot of moves on this level so there will be times when you won’t be able to get all the way through it. Keep applying these tips and we assure you that you will be able to complete the level in no time.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 195 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to solve the puzzle and complete Pepper Panic Saga level 195:
Need more Pepper Panic friends or tips on a level? Join our Pepper Panic Add Me and Level Tips group on Facebook by clicking here. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players and everyone is welcome to join.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 195 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it right away.