Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 181 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 181 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 25
Colors of peppers in play: 5 (no orange)
Target score: 40,000
Board layout: Large rectangle with holes.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: There a lot of timers which can make things difficult when they count down to zero.
Level Requirements: To complete level 181 you have to destroy all the statues (8)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 181
Level 181 is a level that starts out with a lot of timer peppers. If they all turn to stone it can make things pretty complicated, but since they start out with a countdown of 6 there really isn’t any way to get rid of all of them. It is possible to complete the level if the majority of them become petrified, but things are much easier if can cut the number down right away.
To complete this level do as much damage control as you can before the timers count down. Look for big matches that will grow peppers and clear space, and try to match timers together to get rid of some of them that way. The main thing you want to do is leave space in the middle so that you can make matches and get to the statues later. Don’t worry about the fact that many of the stone peppers will be blocking the statues initially, this is a better place for them than in the middle where you won’t be able to work around them.
Once the timers have counted down you will need to start removing the stone peppers in order to get to the statues. Try to make “T” and “L” shaped matches that will immediately cause damage, and pay attention to which colors are growing the fastest. Make chain reactions as often as you can, and try to start a panic to remove several petrified peppers at once.
After your panic start to strategically go after each statue like you would in any other statues level. In the second video linked at the bottom of the page you will see that we were able to complete the level even when most of the peppers turned to stone. By making good decisions and getting a little help from the peppers you will be able to destroy each of the statues.
If you find yourself getting frustrated when you have a bad set up and most of the peppers become petrified you may want to hit the quit button and start over. You will lose a life by doing this, but it may make it easier to continue if it keeps you from getting upset. The quit button is the red circle to the left of level number on the top left-hand side of the screen.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 181 are as follows:
- Do as much as you can to clear as many of the timers as possible before the countdown reaches zero.
- The main thing you want to do is leave some space in the middle so that you will be able to make productive matches after the timers turn to stone.
- Look for big matches that will clear out space and grow peppers at the same time.
- 4 pepper shockwaves will remove stage one timer peppers so these can be effective as well.
- If you get the chance start a panic before the timers countdown.
- Don’t worry about the fact that some of the stone peppers will be blocking the statues. Having the middle open is more important throughout the level.
- Once the timers have expired start removing the petrified peppers, and pay attention for opportunities to start a panic.
- After you have cleared out some space start to attack the statues strategically to complete the level.
- If you find that you are really trapped due to the set up after the peppers turn to stone hit the quit button to start over if this will save you some frustration.
- Watch both of our videos to see that it is possible to complete this level even if a majority of the peppers turn to stone.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 181 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 181 with a 3 star score. In the video that is linked below you can see how we were able to complete the level after a large number of peppers turned to stone.
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 181 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would also really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 181 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.