Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 179 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 179 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 35
Colors of peppers in play: 5 (no orange)
Target score: 60,000
Board layout: 4 tile by 8 tile main board with two 1 tile strips above and below.
Mister Claws: Definitely active
Difficulties: Two words – Mister Claws. Also it is very tough to start panics once the caged peppers are gone.
Level Requirements: To complete level 179 you are required to start 4 pepper panics.
Some Thoughts and Words About Level 179 of the Pepper Panic Saga.
It feels too early but I know it’s late. I walk downstairs to put on the coffee and it feels like I am walking through a dream that I can’t wake up from. Briefly I wonder what the day will be like, but in the back of my mind I know it doesn’t matter. Because today before anything else there is something I need to do.
It’s not like I’m at total noob, I’ve been here before. But something just doesn’t feel right. I sit down and open up Facebook half-hoping there is something to distract me before I get down to business. With nothing much on the radar I open the game, and it isn’t long before I see the paw.
In an instant I realize that things will never be the same – as this time he has gone too far. It’s alright that he has frustrated me I’m tough enough I can get over it. But he has crossed the line and made it personal by terrorizing all of my friends, and that is something that I just can’t let go. The old days of hearing that Lady Gaga song in a commercial and getting it stuck in my head, changing the chorus to his name – that’s gone, the honeymoon is over.
The sad part on a personal level is that I’ve already done this. For some aching reason I feel compelled to face it again. I can’t seem to get the cries for help out of my mind regardless of the fact that I know there isn’t much I can offer. I want to understand what’s behind all this pain and suffering, but the smart half of me must know that I’m on a fool’s errand.
I set out to find answers and tips, and things start off great. I have a 5 pepper match waiting for me and I start the first two panics within seconds. Just a few moves later I am able to make my third, but my heart drops as I see the remaining cages get wiped out. I look to see that I have 30 moves left so I think I can still pull it out.
I mean how can lose at this point, surely last night was just a bad dream, and surely things will be different today. With razor-sharp focus I continue to fight all the while keeping one eye on the cat. I watch the number drop from 30 to zero, and though I can’t see his face, I know that somewhere behind that paw is a smile.
Thirty five tries later it eventually happens. I barely remember the details but know now that I am done with the level forever. The quest for answers has yielded less than nothing, and I shudder when I think of the millions of eyes that will sink when they see those cages disappear. At the end I guess I’ve won but somehow don’t feel satisfied. I get up and walk away and notice an annoying reminder is now stuck in my head once again. I hear, “Applause, Applause, Applause,” and wonder which is more annoying… In the end the only reprieve is that it is no longer, “Mister Claws, The Claws, The Claws.”
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 179
All kidding aside this level is really something. It is immediately apparent by the set-up that the caged peppers are important, but keeping them there is next to impossible. The combination of the cat and the 5 colors of peppers means that you will often just be shuffling things around until he gets there to wipe out your progress. There are a few things you can try to do, but beyond that you are going to need a lot of help when things fall into place.
Try to preserve the caged peppers to explode them and make the pepper panics. Don’t make shockwave matches that will hit them unless the match will make an explosion which will start a chain reaction. Always look for 5 pepper straight line matches before you do anything else, and keep your eyes peeled for places where you can set them up.
When you get through the first couple of panics start looking in the outer rows for matches you can make to get a quick explosion using the remaining cages. Before you do this make sure that there enough grown peppers of the color sitting on the board so that your chain reaction will turn into a panic. If you watch our second video you’ll see that we did this for our last panic when we completed the level.
Other than that hang in there and definitely take a break if you need to. There is no shortcut or quick trick to complete Pepper Panic Saga Level 179, so you will need to play your best while you wait for the peppers to come on board.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 179 are as follows:
- Look for 5 pepper matches on the board, and look to set them up if you see the right gap.
- Try to avoid sending shockwaves towards the cages because this will allow Mister Claws to steal the peppers inside them.
- Try to preserve the caged peppers as long as you can as this is the only way to start panics with any regularity.
- Your options will be limited, but if you can try to grow a color that has a lot of peppers in the top and bottom row.
- Start a pepper panic as fast as you can by exploding one of the caged colors.
- When you start your first panic cross your fingers that no other peppers will match with the ones you are trying to save for later.
- After the first panic try to find another 5 pepper straight line match or set one up.
- Look for matches that you can made in the outside rows, but make sure you have enough grown peppers of that color to start a chain reaction.
- Start another pepper panic by using the caged peppers again.
- When you start your second pepper panic cross your fingers that won’t lose the other stage five peppers that are inside the cages.
- Keep following these steps until you get to the fourth panic.
- Once some of the cages are gone “T” and “L” shaped matches are good again in the rows where they used to be.
- If all the cages are gone you are going to have to get some good drops, and make some 5 pepper matches to buy enough time to start a panic.
- When you complete this level make sure to rejoice, and thank the gods that you will never have to play it again.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 179 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 179 with a 3 star score, and finally, finally, finally take the cat out:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 179 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there. If you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 179 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will get right back to you.