Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 175 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 175 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 35
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 80,000
Board layout: 4 tile by 8 tile main area with two smaller 2 tile by 8 tile sections below.
Obstructions: Timer peppers.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: If you can’t clear the timers before they countdown the statues will be blocked by petrified peppers.
Level Requirements: To complete this level you have to destroy all the statues (16)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 175
This level has a distinction among all the Pepper Panic Saga Levels. It is the only one that we ever quit right in the middle of. When playing it again to write this guide there were several times when all the peppers turned to stone and we simply hit the quit button and gave up. So to say that this level can be frustrating is an understatement, and we even began to hit the accept all button to send out all of the lives to our friends before we started playing just in case we wanted to close it out completely.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 175 can be tough to get past like several of the other end of episode levels are. The timer peppers are placed in a way that if you can’t get rid them early it will make the level nearly impossible to complete. The biggest problem is the small space at the top, and the fact that there are 5 colors of peppers on the board. This cuts down your chances for making good matches or setting them up, and can bring you to the edge as you watch the peppers turn to stone. What makes this worse is that this is the kind of problem you can’t do anything about, and you are forced to wait for good conditions in order to complete the level.
With all that out of the way there are things you can do to improve your chances. Making good choices will still be necessary to complete it on the best of boards, and you will have to fight off the frustration to make sure you are doing this when things don’t go your way. In the end though it is a bit like level 155 where if you’ve come here looking for answers you are probably already doing the right things, and all we can do is reassure you that you can do it.
To complete level 175 you will need to make every opportunity count. You can improve you chances by managing the timer peppers, and should look for matches that you can make with them when you first start playing. Don’t make these matches right away though as exploding them separately will cause more damage. Instead watch the timer as it counts down, and match them right before they turn to stone. You should also watch them if they start to grow as they can be used to start a panic if you have other large peppers of that color at the top.
Making shockwave matches that will directly damage the statues is the best overall strategy. Unfortunately the high number of colors will make it harder to find these. In cases where you don’t have any big matches to make try to set things up. Look for vertical gaps and try to make matches that will drop another pepper into place.
Getting rid of the timers is the most important thing so you will have to adjust to what the board gives you to get rid of these any way you can. Any timer pepper that has been grown past stage one will be cleared from the board in a panic so growing and exploding peppers can help. When you can’t cause direct damage to the statues this will be the next best thing.
This level can be impossible on some attempts, but if you hang in there and play well you will get your chance. It is easier said than done, but try to avoid getting frustrated to the point where you are no longer making good decisions. Luck of a good board is necessary to complete Pepper Panic Saga Level 175, but you won’t ever complete it purely by luck either.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 175 are as follows:
- Check the timers in the beginning to see if you have any you can match.
- Don’t match them right away, but keep them in mind and watch the countdown.
- Exploding all three of them will be better overall, but since you won’t often be able to do that matching them will cut down on the number of petrified peppers blocking the statues.
- Always, always, always damage the statues and remove the timers with shockwaves if you get a chance.
- Look for “T” and “L” shaped matches as a priority, and look to make vertical 4 pepper matches as often as you can.
- 5 pepper straight line matches are good to grow peppers and clear out the space, but look for shockwave matches first. If you have a choice between an “L” or straight line match always choose the “L”.
- When you can’t directly damage the statues try to set up big matches and grow peppers quickly.
- Remember that new peppers fall into the board, and when all else fails make matches that could create a shockwave if the right color falls.
- Starting a pepper panic will remove timers that have been grown past stage one. This can be effective to keep petrified peppers from blocking the statues.
- Use all the basic skills you have picked up to make every decision count. There often won’t be a great move, but there is always a chance to set the next one up.
- Once the timers are gone the decisions get even more important. Sometimes this can feel like a victory, but you still have to plan and make the best choices to remove the remaining statues.
- Take a break if you need to. Don’t let frustration get in the way of making the best decisions.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 175 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 175 when we finally got a good board:
Need more Pepper Panic friends or tips on a level? Join our Pepper Panic Add Me and Level Tips group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/PepperPanicAddMe/ We had several discussions on Pepper Panic Saga Level 175 there, and everyone is welcome to join.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a second to like us on Facebook. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 175 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as fast as possible.