Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 164 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 164 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 25
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 50,000
Board layout: Large rectangle with holes and a narrower extension at the bottom.
Obstructions: Holes and timers.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: It can be hard to complete all the orders without running out of moves.
Level Requirements: To complete level 164 you have to complete the following orders:
- Start 2 pepper panics
- Explode 30 peppers of any color
- Collect 40 green peppers
- Collect 40 yellow peppers
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 164
Level 164 holds a lot of people up, and can make for a frustrating experience. Fortunately it is the type of level where there is a best way to play it, and we are confident if you follow our tips that you get past it in no time.
The two biggest obstacles to completing Pepper Panic Saga level 164 are the timers, and the pepper panics orders. The timers can really get in the way once they turn to stone so you are going to have to remove as many of them as you can before that happens. The green and yellow orders are the easiest ones to complete, and you will pick them up naturally if you create enough action on the board.
Throughout the level concentrate on making the biggest matches you can. Matches lower on the board are slightly better as they will make it possible to pick up some extra matches when things fall into place. Making big matches with timers is even better especially when they will combine timers together and lead to explosions which will remove them for good.
Keep growing and exploding peppers as fast as you can, and always look for colors that will start a chain reaction. Take out petrified peppers and timers as you go as these will make things difficult if they start stacking up. Don’t worry too much about the other orders. If you start the pepper panics you will make a lot of progress on the other three orders as you go.
Some attempts will be tougher than others, but if you follow the tips below you will eventually complete the level. Always try to create action, and always try to clear out space.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 164 are as follows:
- Make the biggest possible matches that you can regardless of color.
- Make matches at the bottom of the board if they are available and hope to catch other matches as things fall into place.
- As your peppers start growing pay attention for opportunities to create chain reactions.
- Focus on starting your pepper panics, and don’t worry too much about the other orders.
- Clear timers as often as possible. Especially pay attention to making matches with them that will cut down on the number you have on the board, and will explode them to remove them completely.
- Once petrified peppers start to get in your way you will want to remove them, but look to do this in ways that will create action at the same time.
- After the second pepper panic if you still need to complete the final orders look to bring more of those colors onto the board by making action matches at the bottom.
- Don’t give up hope. You can wipe out the final orders in just a few moves if you take your time and plan things out.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 164 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 164:
Join our Facebook Pepper Panic Add me and Level Tips group to find more friends who play to help with lives and tickets to unlock new episodes. We also talk about tips for each level and you are welcome to join.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. Your likes help us out, and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 164 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will get back to you as soon as we can.