Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 158 With Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 158 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 35
Colors of peppers in play: 6
Target score: 30,000
Board layout: Large rectangle that is pinched in the middle.
Obstructions: Ice and cages.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: With all the colors in play it is difficult to quickly grow peppers and get them to explode.
Level Requirements: Destroy all the statues (4) – The statues at the top are slightly damaged and the ones at the bottom are intact.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 158
Level 158 seemed to be the toughest level for players in episode 11. It is difficult because the statues are in the 4 corners and hard to get to. It is particularly hard to complete when you lose the cages surrounding the top statues, but it can still be completed if that happens. The major obstacle is that all six colors of peppers are on the board which makes it hard to match and grow any individual color.
To complete level 158 you want to keep the cages intact and explode the peppers that are inside them to destroy the statues. Before you start making matches see which color will do the most damage and try to grow that color. In the beginning growing any color can be hard so just try your best to grow one of the colors that is in the cages if you can’t grow the best one. Focus on making matches on the bottom of the board when possible, and try not to make matches that will remove the cages.
Clearing the ice is helpful but not a necessity on this level. You will usually remove it in the process of growing your peppers and starting chain reactions. Take your time and try to make matches that will grow more than one color at a time, and look for opportunities to make big matches that won’t damage the cages with their shockwaves.
If you get to the end and all the cages have been cleared try to make matches where they won’t drop the peppers sitting next to the statues. This is usually easier said than done but is worth it if you can pull it off. It is also important to check the board for shockwaves that will hit the top statues, and remember to look below them as well.
This level can be challenging on some attempts when the peppers aren’t laid out right. We added a walkthrough video guide to show you how we made our decisions as we beat it which you can watch by clicking here. If you follow the tips below we think you can beat it regularly, and without too much trouble.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 158 are as follows:
- Before you make matches see which colors are trapped in the cages next to the statues.
- Try to grow and explode those colors as quickly as possible.
- Try not to remove the cages by making matches with the peppers inside.
- If you can’t grow the color that would be best try to grow any color that is trapped in a cage.
- In the beginning especially your options for making matches will be limited so just try to be as strategic as you can.
- Don’t worry too much about clearing the ice, but clear it if the opportunity presents itself.
- After your first panic continue with growing peppers that are trapped in cages unless they are all gone. In this case look for shockwave matches that will destroy the top statues.
- If you don’t have any cages or opportunities to make shockwaves try to grow peppers sitting next to the statues by making matches that won’t cause them to drop down the board.
- If all else fails try to make matches at the bottom of the board and see how things fall into place above.
- Check out our additional Level 158 Pepper Panic Saga Walkthrough Video Guide to see how we apply these tips and complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 158 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 158:
To watch another video of level 158 click here. Please take a minute to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of the screen. These likes really help us out and let you receive Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 158 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.