Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 149 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 149 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 25
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 100,000
Board layout: Large rectangle
Obstructions: Ice and cages
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: In the beginning the board is cramped making it hard to collect peppers.
Level Requirements: To complete level 149 you have to collect 99 red, 99 yellow, 99 orange, and 99 green peppers.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 149
Pepper Panic Saga level 149 is a level that can seem tough when you first try to play it. The orders can seem overwhelming, and you’re stuck with a small space to work in to start out. While these factors make it hard, and frankly impossible on some tries, the good news is that you can beat it consistently if you take the right approach.
Since your biggest obstacle is the small space it is very important to clear the middle out quickly. You will need to make big matches when they are available especially when they clear out cages. If there aren’t any big matches look to the bottom section of the board first because this will cause more peppers to move around and make it so they can start to flow through the middle space. When all else fails make whatever matches you can, but remember to look over the whole board before making any moves to find the best one.
Once the ice and cages start to clear out this level actually becomes fun. Growing peppers to explode them and start a chain reaction will be your priority, and you will have many different options on how you can do this. Matches at the bottom of the board will still be the best ones, and you should try to concentrate on finding big shockwave matches to grow other peppers as fast as possible.
We don’t pay too much attention to collecting the orders until we have already started some panics. After each panic you will usually have some peppers grow when they fall into place and you should look to start another panic in one or two moves. The panic and its cascade basically give you free chances to pick up your orders and will be more productive than using up moves to try to set up individual matches.
When you get to the last couple of moves and the last couple of orders look to see if you can start a panic easily with those colors. However if another panic from a color you don’t need is available it will probably be better just to start it and see how things fall into place. This should get you to the point where you only need a small number of peppers from the last order, and you should have a couple of moves left to complete your goals.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 149 are as follows:
- Look for big matches first to grow peppers and clear cages.
- If you don’t have any of those look for matches in the bottom section first.
- The goal in the beginning is to clear out the middle as fast as possible because once you do you will be able to make progress on the orders.
- Don’t pass up chances to explode peppers if they are available, but always look around the board to make sure you choose the best move.
- Once some of the ice and cages have been cleared try to start a pepper panic as soon as possible.
- Making matches that complete your orders are fine but you will never collect all of your peppers by doing this.
- Most of the orders you fill will come from pepper panics and will be made in the cascade that happens afterwards.
- Take your time after you first panic and look to start another one with big matches on the bottom of the board.
- Once you have completed some panics start to pay attention to the remaining orders and if possible grow those peppers quickly.
- While the orders are important staring panics quickly is even more important so try to do that in one or two moves by making good decisions.
- If you fail to complete the level don’t get too frustrated. The nature of the level having so little space to work in means that there will be times that finishing it will be impossible.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 149 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 149 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 149 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 149 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.