Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 145 with Tips
Level type: Match patterns
Number of moves: 50
Colors of peppers in play: 6
Target score: 50,000
Board layout: 4 separate boards, main area is an upside down “U” shape.
Obstructions: Cages and ice
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Freeing the caged peppers and keeping them from being cleared by a pepper panic
Level Requirements: Match the following patterns
- Match 4 green peppers
- Match 4 red peppers
[/row] [row class=”row-fluid”]
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 145
When you first open Pepper Panic Saga level 145 alarm bells should go off. The level starts with 50 moves but only has two required matches. This is a sign that you’ll have to work hard to get those matches, and that nothing will come easy. Level 145 is a lot like level 100 in that what you need to do is pretty easy to figure out, but getting everything to fall in place so that you can do so is a challenge.
There are two green stage 5 peppers on the bottom of the left-hand side of the board and two reds on the opposite side. The stage fives are all in cages and there are other cages and ice in between them and the area where you can match peppers. To complete level 145 you will have to clear out the space and send shockwaves towards the stage five green and red peppers. This frees them from the cages and makes it possible to explode them with a shockwave. Once they are loose exploding them will cause the green or red peppers in the middle to break free from the ice and make a required match.
The space to make matches is really confined in the beginning so opening it up as quickly as possible is important. Clearing out the left side first is ideal, but in such a small space this won’t always be possible. Make matches and grow peppers to explode them wherever you can, but look to find opportunities to clear the area above the green caged peppers as a priority. When you explode the green peppers and make that required match it will clear the ice on the green peppers that block you from sending shockwaves towards the caged read peppers on the right side. The cages in the middle can be cleared by making matches or exploding the peppers inside so use your best judgement to figure out which way will be fastest.
There will be times when you won’t be able to finish this level. To beat Pepper Panic Saga level 145 you will need some help from the board layout and from the way that the peppers fall onto the board. To make it through you are going to have to maximize your chances to get the peppers to help. If you start a pepper panic when your stage 5 green or red peppers are free they will be cleared from the board making level 145 nearly impossible to complete.
The tips for level Pepper Panic Saga level 145 are as follows:
- Clear the cages in the middle of the board as quickly as possible.
- Focus on the left-hand side of the board if possible. If you can’t clear that side because there are no matches available choose moves that will best set them up. Clearing the cages on the right is fine but always check if you can go back to the left.
- 4 or 5 pepper matches will clear the cages the fastest.
- Matching the peppers to get rid of the cages is the most direct way, but you can also use explosions to clear them. For this reason if you can’t work on the green side look for matches that will explode peppers that are blocking that side.
- Shoot shockwaves at the stage 5 peppers at the bottom as soon as possible. Freeing these peppers is the only way to complete the level and is the only thing you are working towards.
- Once you have a stage 5 pepper free set up a shockwave to explode it. When it explodes it will complete one of your required matches by clearing the ice on the peppers in the middle column.
- After the green pepper required match is made switch focus to the other side and follow the same steps to make the red match and complete the level.
- Setting up shockwave matches are the most important part of this level after the cages in the middle are clear. There is no other way to free the bottom peppers and finish the required matches.
- If you are able to free the green or red stage 5 peppers avoid starting a pepper panic. This can be a disaster because it will clear them and make the level much harder. In some cases this will make things impossible and you will be forced to make the rest of your moves knowing that you can’t win.
- This level is frustrating when things aren’t falling into place. We were stuck on it for a while and know it can seem impossible. Concentrate on dropping new peppers onto the board when the shockwave matches aren’t there and take every opportunity to set them up. Before you know it you will get past level 145 and be done with it for good.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 145 Video
Watch the following video to see how it looks when everything works out in Pepper Panic Saga level 145. With the tips above and a little help from the peppers you can beat level 145 too.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get updates for videos of every new Pepper Panic Saga level as soon as they come out.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Level 145 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can. [/col]