Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 144 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 144 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 3
Target score: 30,000
Board layout: Four 3 tile by 3 tile squares which are connected in the middle by tiles that touch on the corners.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: The small spaces and Mister Claws make it difficult to start chain reactions.
Level Requirements: To complete level 144 you have to start two pepper panics.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 144
Level 144 can be a headache. It is a lot like level 45, which you might not remember, only a lot harder. The small space and the cat make it seem impossible on some attempts, but we assure you that it can be beaten.
To complete this level you are going to have to work around Mister Claws at all costs. You need to work opposite of him, but you also need to watch for chances to start chain reactions anywhere on the board. Generally you will want to make matches away from where he is, but even with only 3 colors of peppers in play this will sometimes be difficult.
There will be times that you run out of moves despite making the best possible choices. Use these attempts to practice moving around, and make sure to watch how things fall when he removes peppers from the board. It is possible to move peppers through the middle so take note that the only matches that do this are ones in the inside rows of the bottom two squares.
Unfortunately you don’t have enough moves to spend them trying to preserve your large peppers. In cases where the cat is going to get the peppers anyway just move on and let them go. The goal is to grow things quickly, but you will be at the mercy of the layout of the board. This means you will need to get some help in the way things fall into place. However, you can drastically increase your chances by taking your time, and making every decision count.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 144 are as follows:
- In the beginning look at Mister Claws to see which direction he is going.
- Work opposite of him as best you can.
- Make matches that will clear out two columns or two rows at the same time, and if you can try to focus on one color.
- When the cat comes your way switch to the other side, and do this quickly unless you have a really good set-up where you are at.
- Abandon large peppers when necessary to continue the growing process on the other side of the board.
- You can move peppers through the middle out the claw’s reach by making matches on the inside rows of the bottom two areas.
- Watch how peppers fall into place after Mister Claws snatches the large peppers. This can present opportunities to make matches that will explode peppers and start chain reactions.
- There will be times when you will run out of moves and not be able to finish.
- If you find yourself getting fed up go play level 45 a few times to get some practice, and to take a break
- Keep trying to make the best decisions, and eventually you will get the two pepper panics started to complete the level.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 144 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to outwit the cat, and complete Pepper Panic Saga level 144 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 144 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 144 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.