Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 137 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 137 is a level that can really stress you out. Use our tips to bust through the cages, and get to the statues to finish.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 137 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 36
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: It can be hard to open up the board, and can still be hard to get to the statues even after it is opened up.
Level Requirements: To complete level 137 you have to destroy each of the 4 statues.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 137
Pepper Panic Saga Level 137 is tough and it can wear you down on the tries when it doesn’t work out. The strategy is fairly straightforward, but you can definitely increase your chances of finishing.
In the beginning keep in mind that matching the red and yellow peppers is only important for opening up space. Since the cages block then entire board exploding the red and yellow or starting a panic with them won’t do anything to help you progress. So focus on clearing the cages by making matches with purple and green, and always look to find the biggest matches to help you do this.
As soon as the cages are gone start sending shockwaves at the statues, or explode the color that is sitting next to them when one of the statues is removed. You really have to plan to set these matches up because there is no other way to hit the statues. Make sure you plan out each move to either create a shockwave or set one up. If you have peppers sitting next to the statues go ahead and try to grow them, but be sure to check for shockwave matches as you go because you don’t want to run out of moves.
Due to the layout there will be times when you won’t get to each of the statues. If you focus on clearing the cages as fast as possible, and setting up your shockwaves you will eventually complete your goals to finish the level. Since this level can be frustrating make sure you are paying attention, and not just blindly making matches.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 137 are as follows:
- Start to clear out the middle of the board by making the biggest matches you can with the red and yellow peppers.
- Remember that matching the red and yellow peppers is only helpful to open up the space, and that exploding them doesn’t help towards your goals.
- Make matches with green and purple peppers that will clear the cages, and grow the remaining peppers that are trapped inside.
- As soon as you are able to start a panic to open up some space try to start another one with the trapped large peppers if you can’t get to the statues.
- When the cages are gone try to make or set up a shockwave match that will hit the statues on every move.
- If you can’t set up shockwaves you can try to grow the color that is sitting next to the statues, but keep an eye out for chances to make shockwaves after each move. You don’t have a lot of moves so you can often run out of them while you are trying to grow those colors.
- In the end if you clear out the cages fast enough, and are able to set up shots to hit the statues you will finish level 137.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 137 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 137:
If you want to add new Pepper Panic Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 137 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.