Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 134 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 134 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 20
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 20,000
Board layout: 4 small squares
Obstructions: Cages and ice
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Small spaces make it hard to match the peppers and get to the statues.
Level Requirements: Destroy all the statues (2)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 134
In order to get ready to write this guide we played Pepper Panic Saga Level 134 10 times in a row to find something nice to say about it. What we came up with is – at least you don’t have very many tough decisions. That’s the only thing we can say as this level is super frustrating and the only time we have enjoyed it was the first time that finally beat it.
Out of the ten times we played it we completed it exactly once and were pretty happy to do that. This level can test your nerves and presents us with a unique problem when it comes to writing a guide for it. The main problem is that there is very little room to make matches and you often don’t have many choices. This makes it hard to come up with tips as you won’t normally be able to use them.
To complete this level you have to hang in there, and you have to take time before you make any moves to make sure you aren’t missing anything. You need to clear the cages first and foremost, and then it is just a matter of making good decisions with the few remaining moves that you have. In the end you beat Pepper Panic Saga level 134 by having a little luck in the beginning, and then using good basic skills to destroy the statues.
The tips for level 134 are as follows:
- Always scan the board to find the most productive match before making a move.
- Clear the cages as quickly as you can and always look for big matches while doing this.
- When you get some space check which colors are frozen in the ice next to the statues.
- You need 3 hits to destroy each statue so freeing the right color from the ice can make the difference between success and failure.
- When the cages are gone look for matches that will send shockwaves towards the statues. In some cases you will have to deliver one hit manually in this way to completely remove the statues.
- Use good decision-making and good basics to grow peppers quickly and create damage at the same time.
- Hang in there and try not to get too frustrated.
- There will be plenty of times when the board is not set up properly to complete this level. Still it is important to pay attention and try your hardest because you won’t likely complete it through random luck.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 134 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic level 134 with a three star score:
To watch another video of level 134 click here. We’d appreciate it if you took a second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, subscriptions and likes help us show up in the YouTube search results.
Please take a moment to click the like button on the right-hand side of the screen to like our Pepper Panic Tips Facebook page. These likes really help us out and they also make it so that you can see our latest updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 134 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.